Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sct bans azureus 2.5.0.4

The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    azureus was always a resource hog, even for relatively new more powerful computers, I stopped using it the moment I found utorrent.
    Live long and prosper.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    My experience using Azureus lasted all of fifteen minutes. Biggest load of plop I had ever seen.

I can understand if you use it if you have a Mac, but using it on a Windows system is plain stupidity or an unwillingness to change. You know, when you use a program for so long, even though it has its flaws, you've become so accustomed to it that you don't want to change.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish View Post
    My experience using Azureus lasted all of fifteen minutes. Biggest load of plop I had ever seen.

I can understand if you use it if you have a Mac, but using it on a Windows system is plain stupidity or an unwillingness to change. You know, when you use a program for so long, even though it has its flaws, you've become so accustomed to it that you don't want to change.
    Azureus has much more RSS-related capabilities and it's open-source meaning you CAN be sure it doesn't report anything to RIAA.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    well I just went through this with another tracker and upon looking into it they decided to re-allow the client. I'm hoping sct will do the same since it has been a good client and is still allowed on all top trackers.
    cheers

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    any idea why they have banned it?
    probably becuase its very old version..and its time to get new one

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    napster5's Avatar The Real Napster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yaeh i was using that version

after banning i'm using 3.0.4.2 and it works fine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12