Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Flac music

monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by dedro View Post
    just exploring flac-starting to get into it more and more
    same here, i really hope there will be some sorta portable-flac-player soon enough though hhhhh

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster
    There are some players that support flac listed on this page: http://flac.sourceforge.net/comparison.html

3. BitTorrent   -   #23

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by K 2 View Post
    Thanks all. Somebody helped me with a pedro invite, and for now it's more then enough for me. I understood that waffles has closed the invites for now, so I'll wait till they open.
    If you have Pedro's, and only want Loseless quality rips? Then you have no need for waffles. Otherwise just wait it out, someone will invite you if your active and can be trusted in the long run. FYI everyone? just don't invite anyone in public.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by K 2 View Post
    Thanks all. Somebody helped me with a pedro invite, and for now it's more then enough for me. I understood that waffles has closed the invites for now, so I'll wait till they open.
    For real, like grimms mentioned, don't even worry about Waffles. BTmusic is what you need if you're into quality. I hardly use Waffles or What now. When I want to put some mp3's on my mp3 player, I download lossless from BTmusic and convert it into V0 or 320 myself.

E I'm not sure of since I'm not a member yet. But I would imagine their very strict on their uploads too. So since you already got into Pedro's, then once you get E that's all you'll need for music.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    When I want to put some mp3's on my mp3 player, I download lossless from BTmusic and convert it into V0 or 320 myself.
    Exactly much much much better, then crappy mp3 V0 or 320 rips that are made by inexperienced rippers(Don't get me wrong I appreciate their hard work and benefit, from some hard to get music)But if you convert Flac to mp3, it sounds much better(EAC is the only software to accurately achieve this feat). Also there are tutorials out there to guide you on how to probably configure and set EAC, to achieve this.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms
    I cannot speak for E*** as I don't have membership there.
    they are even more uptight about their rip standards, which is fine, because it ensures better quality

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by halo- View Post
    they are even more uptight about their rip standards, which is fine, because it ensures better quality
    Thats great to hear. Thats why I always respected Oink. You have to strive for quality and standards to be respected, valued and appreciated. I like my shit authentic.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    dedro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    after reading this thread, realize gotta get out of quantity and into super quality

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by dedro View Post
    after reading this thread, realize gotta get out of quantity and into super quality
    Yeah, it's the only way to go. Once you get into a good private lossless site, you won't look at the other music sites the same. At least I don't.

Too bad E is so difficult to get into. Once I get there, combined with BTmusic, I'll probably be able to find every single thing I want in properly ripped flac.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast