Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trade or not?

BEGINER's Avatar NOOB BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Yeah i know...read my post history
    Sorry for my bad English
    And i hope that i will give some trackers,but for free,because im non-trader...
    Invites wich i have,i will give for free

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    BEGINER don't go the trading route man. You'll get every thing you want over time, by just being honest, helpful, and participating in discussions. Members here will take notice over time.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BEGINER's Avatar NOOB BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    BEGINER don't go the trading route man. You'll get every thing you want over time, by just being honest, helpful, and participating in discussions. Members here will take notice over time.
    I didnt meant to go on the trading way,but i was just curios...All i see in lately is just trade,trade,and more trade....
    So i realy hope that trade isnt only way
    Sorry for my bad English
    And i hope that i will give some trackers,but for free,because im non-trader...
    Invites wich i have,i will give for free

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by BEGINER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    I didnt meant to go on the trading way,but i was just curios...All i see in lately is just trade,trade,and more trade....
    So i realy hope that trade isnt only way
    u r on right path mate , stuck to it.

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I just wana ask,is trade any way that someone could get some high level trackers????
    I just curios to hear your opinion???

sometimes the only way to get high lvl trackers is by tradering and that is true (but im not one of them anyway) but i do understand that sometimes it is the only way
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 03-05-2008 at 10:25 PM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Free will, everybody must do what he like the most, then to deal with the consequences, good or bad.

This site is full of info about whatever you want. I only can give you that advice: do what you like more, but remember that once you are marked you won´t wash that tattoo easily. Here, once maybe too much times.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    I just wana ask,is trade any way that someone could get some high level trackers????
    I just curios to hear your opinion???

sometimes the only way to get high lvl trackers is by tradering and that is true (but im not one of them anyway) but i do understand that sometimes it is the only way
    I call bullshit

I would rather say that by trading you exclude the option of ever being invited

Quoted for emphasis:

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    ... remember that once you are marked you won´t wash that tattoo easily. Here, once maybe too much times.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 03-05-2008 at 11:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    only in the last couple of days i saw quite a few people who got invited to trackers most of you dream of (the ones on the top of your beloved list).

none of them were traders. if they had been, they wouldn't even have gotten close to those invites.

i will post this for the very last time: you don't get the best sites via trading!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    Couldn't be more wrong.

It may seem the fastest way in, but it's also the fastest way out (and not only in that super duper high level site, but all of them).

Opposite to what the majority believes, the BT community is exactly that, a community, and a very closed one especially on those that have a small userbase. Everyone pretty much knows everyone else.

So by trading you're ruining your chances of getting into those sites you desire the most. Staff talk to each other, and once you're found out to be trading, many of your accounts will go bye bye.
    Last edited by kaffeine; 03-05-2008 at 11:42 PM.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Free will, everybody must do what he like the most, then to deal with the consequences, good or bad.

This site is full of info about whatever you want. I only can give you that advice: do what you like more, but remember that once you are marked you won´t wash that tattoo easily. Here, once maybe too much times.
    Eggsactly, you makes your own choices in life based upon the knowledge you have at your disposal, 10 ways to skin a rabbit, you have been shown all 10 ways, which one do you choose as your way of skinning that rabbit?

You can always choose another way to skin it & cook it if you don't like the choice you made to start with, we all make mistakes and have to live with the consequences, and it's never to late to learn from the errors of our ways, as long as we do learn that lesson of course and not just ignore it.

Don't let people tell you what to do, be strong enough to make your own decisions, as long as you can stand by them once made.

And above all, torrenting is all about fun & enjoyment in getting what we want, so remember to have some fun along your journey.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast