Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trade or not?

Kapone's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    The best advice I can offer is to be patient. Good things come to those who earn it. I have had several offers to trade some of my accounts. But it never really felt right doing that. Good offers too. Example I had an offer to trade my bitmetv account for Sct invite. Although I really want to be a member of Sct I was not willing to trade my bitmetv account. It Just wasn't the correct thing to do for me. I'll earn my Sct invite as i did my other invites. But only thru time and trust..... Good luck on your path to the top.. *Jumping off soapbox*

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    sometimes the only way to get high lvl trackers is by tradering and that is true (but im not one of them anyway) but i do understand that sometimes it is the only way
    That is total and utter crap.
    The way to get into the sites you want to be a member of is through friendships. Sure, sometimes there are glitches and some manage to slip under the radar, but tbh if they got in that way then they're probably too retarded to make real friendships and get in through the front door. The average membership timespan of such members on the most sought after sites is usually quite short because they simply don't fit in, for the reasons mentioned above.
    Last edited by pro267; 03-06-2008 at 03:05 AM.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    There's no way that I'm trading here. For one thing I'm sure there are tons of people that only want a particular site for bragging rights, and will probably never use the account. And another, I'm sure there are tons that don't know how to keep a ratio. And the last reason, tracker staff are all over this place. So it's a good chance I'll get caught and banned if I try to trade or giveaway.

There's not many sites I need(FTN & E is all I want, having everything else that I need), so I'm hoping to get into the sites I do need just from making friends here. I'm sure someone would rather invite a person that looks trustworthy, then a person that is constantly trading invites and accounts.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    There's no way that I'm trading here. For one thing I'm sure there are tons of people that only want a particular site for bragging rights, and will probably never use the account. And another, I'm sure there are tons that don't know how to keep a ratio. And the last reason, tracker staff are all over this place. So it's a good chance I'll get caught and banned if I try to trade or giveaway.

There's not many sites I need(FTN & E is all I want, having everything else that I need), so I'm hoping to get into the sites I do need just from making friends here. I'm sure someone would rather invite a person that looks trustworthy, then a person that is constantly trading invites and accounts.

judging from your userbars you already are a member at alot of sites. so much for 'there's not many sites i need' lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yeah. And I'll be honest, I actually came and created an account to trade. But then I looked around, and this place is big. I'm sure there are tons of regulars(which I haven't really been here long enough to spot them yet, I see you T.S.O.L. a lot though)that are trustworthy enough to give invites to.

But...since they are regulars, they probably have all they want, or close to it. So a giveaway from me to them probably isn't needed, since I'm sure they have everything I have. And to the people that only post here and there that put up Request threads, I just can't bring myself to trusting. I'm fearful of my accounts if I give to them. They can post all the positive ratio screens they want, but it doesn't mean they won't screw you over.

So after I'm here for a few months, and get to know some people, that's when I'll do my requests. Until then, I'm pretty much just here to chat it up with the rest of you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BEGINER View Post
    I just wana ask,is trade any way that someone could get some high level trackers????
    I just curios to hear your opinion???

sometimes the only way to get high lvl trackers is by tradering and that is true (but im not one of them anyway) but i do understand that sometimes it is the only way
    If I could mention some of the trackers I have I would, but that would be violating site rules, so that won't be happening. You'll only get respect and possibly invited to trackers (With dignity) If you do not trade accounts. BEGINER? If your trading or thinking about it, stop now. No need to go that route if you've not already done so.

Just earn peoples respect, help out, be honest, then tracker staff and other great members on this board will notice you and may even extend you invites to a tracker of interest. Trust me I never traded, to get where I want to go. Obviously if it's a tracker that is closed with no invites, then there is a reason for that and I wouldn't bother at all. There are other trackers, that would make a great replacement.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    don't trade

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    agreeing completely with pro267, there is no tracker you cant be a member of, if you fit in. for some trackers that means you have to know someone.. i mean the sysop always can do whatever he wants
    my advise is just not to trade.. you wont have to worry about getting deleted from a tracker for that stupid reason.. and you cant be scammed..
    and if you want to give an acc away, be sure to contact the staff first, so you know whether you are allowed to do so or not.. remember that you are always only a guest there

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BEGINER's Avatar NOOB BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Yeah i agree...I am also anti trader,but unfortunately for good trackers i only see trades...Dont get me wrong,i didnt try to get some high level trackers(i got RevTT and TL)and thats all i need for now...But long time ago,i didnt saw in giveaway section that somebody give stronger trackers,only trade this for that,and stuff like that...So i was curios...That is only reason that i start this topic...Because i rather want be part of BitmeTV(example),then to be a part the like shall trade
    Sorry for my bad English
    And i hope that i will give some trackers,but for free,because im non-trader...
    Invites wich i have,i will give for free

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    well i guess, if you made a friend he will pm you on a site or in irc to invite you to a speshal site.. there is not necessarily the need of fst for that. and i guess thats why you dont see tons of threads on this topic here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast