Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Looking for scl" - RESPONSE

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    quit fucking bitching, you're so fucking pathetic, there's no need for a thread on this, he can try to do whatever the hell he wants with his invites
    thats the kind of attitude that ruins it for everyone else.... he cannot do whatever he wants with them... cause they are not his.. have invites is a privlage not a rite... thats where many people go freakin wrong here... but thats not what this is abouts.... it's about people trading what they are told not to be trading... the tracker staff says not to.. then don't .. plain and simple....

why is that sooooo frekin hard to get?? and i'm pathetic?? look in the mirror m8.... lmao
    You can't enforce the trader, or me, because this is the internet. What we can and can't do isn't up to you, and there's nothing you can do about it except whine. I don't know what you were thinking when you created this thread, but hopefully next time you'll decide not make such a pointless thread

fyi the op edited his post as i was typing my response; i didn't make up the quote
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 03-07-2008 at 06:32 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    lame just lame no need to say anything else

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    you know... you people are freakin hypocrites.... it's ok for you to post your stupid trades.. but if someone posts otherwise then theres wholly hell...

now you tell me whats wrong with this picture???
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    it's just lame to do what you are doing acting like the anti trading police or something like that........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123