Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Requesting BitmeTv

DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by gonna View Post
    Well I think that you are totally right !! some pass the limits while giving away some invites ... Good luck with your BitmeTv invite , hope you get it .
    O thanks man , I guess right now I'm gonna need it . lol
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yeah you will , lol , hope you get it , You are a good user , you totally got my vote

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Emma1979's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    U get my vote too, if i had an account there i would gladly give u an invite. im searching for an invite for this tracker too (im currently in a couple of giveaways (probably wont win em though), and as the same as you, im finding it very frustrating as i have never been banned from any trackers, never physically traded an account and i am a power user on every site i am a member too, and still no-one seems to want to help out.

I must admit i have got a few decent trackers from my time being on here to some top trackers (sct, what, waffles) so there are some genuine members here who like to help out the less fortunate without mocking them and making them kiss their a**e first

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    AT LAST , SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !! well I truly hope you can get an invite in what ever tracker you seek !! I my self never traded , here on Fst or on other forums , I'm a moderator in another forum , which I truly love , but here on Fst , every time I see someone asking for something , I feel like there is gonna be someone who will save him , that's why I decided to come back to Fst and try my last call here . didn't know that my savior ain't here looool . Good luck to everyone , I'll keep this thread open to give my self the last chance of having what I seek here on Fst , If any one is interested in helping me , I'll gladly take care of my acc and I did post some proofs that I don't screw things up !! I guess Sct is a huge evidence that I don't screw up . I've never traded in my whole life and I never will . thanks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by kareemgona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dythim View Post
    Good luck. After reading your responses, I personally don't think you deserve an invite. You've only been a member here for 1-2 months and left and became inactive for whatever reasons. Now you come back and request something without first contributing? I think that's pretty selfish.

Also, why do you need BitMeTV? You have ScT and iPlay, which are great trackers but you provide no reason.

Then there's your response to giveaways. You don't like to wait and you have to please people? I believe you're mistaken. It's more like the person who's giving the invites away has the right to choose whom to give the invite to and selecting the best person may take some time. Poor response on your part.

Just my two cents.
    Is choosing the right person require saying a joke ... if that of the requirements , I should be a comedian !! check the give away threads you will see weird things !!
    P.S : bitmetv is the best tracker with tv content !! I think it's quiet clear why people ask for it ... lol

Also 4 minutes ago I had a whatcd invite !! from a give away !! the person who gave it away asked for a proof , I sent him the proof , he checked it well and replied in minutes , stating that he will send the invite !! that's a true giveaway !! he checked me , made sure I'm a good user and sent it to me , if I'm not a good user who would have replied and said sorry !! simple , You treat people well !! check their proofs , if they are what you ask for , say ok , if not , say sorry , don't keep people waiting forever !!
    Of course BitMeTV is the best TV tracker. Most people know that. However, just because you know that gives you the right to have it? That is why you need to explain yourself but you seem to be very ignorant.

You see weird things in giveaways...? What exactly are you talking about? Thank you for being more vague.

Everything will come with time and patience and not everyone is always on FST responding within 4 mins. You seem to be a very demanding person. Anyways, I'm not wasting anymore of my time on this thread. Best of luck.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    loooooooooooooool , weird things like asking for jokes !! ain't that weird enough !! Besides I'm an Sct , Iplay , Czone , waffles , what cd , Tl user , I think that I deserve it !! Also I didn't say that I got what in 4 minutes , I said 4 minutes ago !! I had what cd , I posted for it for about 12 minutes and I got , besides if you don't intend to help , why do you post here ?? I don't understand .

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Woooooooooow , calm down guys , If any one intend to help this user (Which I truly support ) please post here , other wise no need for getting things rough . Good Luck kareem Gonna , I truly would have helped you if I had that Bitmetv invite .

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Yeah if any one would like to help plz post otherwise thanks for your time

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    I guess you will have to wait a while till you can get that invite , Well hope that what I'll say will help you . This guy right here , is a bit harsh , lol , but trust me guys I've given him some stuff and he never let me down !! what ever what he says , he really helps others , I've seen him in another forum , growing from a junior member and becoming a moderator in a no time , so if anybody can help him that would be great , wish I could help . Good Luck man .

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Hey , thanks man . I really appreciate your help in here , but it seems to me that there's no way I can get this tracker , anyways I'm keeping this thread running , not because I feel that I'm gonna get it , no but because I don't want to feel guilty that I didn't keep it running !! Anyways , thanx man .

P.s Yesterday , I was asked why do you want it . well I adore Tv series !! Grey's anatomy is the best , prison Break oh I love it , and my favorite ONE TREE HILL . THE BEST EVER . I like Tv shows that's why I want it .
    Last edited by DeathAngel; 03-09-2008 at 10:26 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast