Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bench is having a baby

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Never been to Glasgow but honestly now, and this is no dig, it's pretty clicky in here from what I have seen maybe I'm wrong but from some earlier comment it seems that people especially from the BT section have to prove themselves first not to be "twunts" so they start out here with a strike against them now I have been to friendly bars and I would not describe them like that
    Bit-tards are a different species. You can't be expected to understand.

Run along now, there's a good twunt.
    Wow you are as dumb as they say, and to think I stuck up for you too. I checked your first posts here and since almost all of them are in the BT section doesn't that make you a "bit-tard"

Spoiler: Show

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I'm simply trying to point out that if you think the bit-tard section is anything more than a cunning array of stunts then you're deluding yourself.

I think most of the staff here wouldn't agree with you.
    Trying to change the subject to me, eh.
    Is that an admission of the obvious.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    I'm not changing the subject to you nor am I admitting anything here, but that is an ignorant statement and a generalization that is unwarranted, Sure there are some jerkoffs there but there are jerkoffs everywhere we also have lots of good decent people in there too.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Lost then, they are and should seek greener pastures.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Well perhaps they should but they have every right to be here same as you and I FST is a public forum.

BTW great avatar I can't help staring at it, kind of like the way you keep staring at my c0ck, homo

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Well perhaps they should but they have every right to be here same as you and I FST is a public forum.
    Abso-fucking-lutely. So quit telling people to visit teh section.
    Everyone is capable of posting where they wish.

BTW great avatar I can't help staring at it, kind of like the way you keep staring at my c0ck, homo

Well it's hard not to, consider all of you is a cawk.
    Last edited by benchez; 04-26-2008 at 10:59 AM.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    I was actually sticking up for the Lounge there saying I had faith that no one would say anything stupid when I was showing a pic of my new baby.

So guys in a nutshell What is the problem with the BT section?
    Why is it not something we can get past as a whole FST?
    Unfortunately you decided to say something stupid yourself, in the same fucking post.

The problem is invite trading. Which is totally against the concept of an invite system, as it risks the security and privacy of other people. Not only on the internet but potentially in real life as well.

I couldn't give a fuck about the BitTorrent section, any more than I could give a fuck about the hardware section. The invite thing however is a disgrace and proper members are ashamed of it.

It's entirely contrary to the concept of file sharing and anyone who does it is a prick. That's been discussed at length on various occasions.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Never been to Glasgow but honestly now, and this is no dig, it's pretty clicky in here from what I have seen
    You really are quite dense aren't you. It doesn't make it any less of a dig just by posting "this is not a dig".

And also people post in reply to things which they find interesting or entertaining. They have the equivalent of conversations. Just like in real life people have these conversations with other people who they enjoy talking to.

That's being human.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Have they started deep-frying bits of Detale yet?

10. Lounge   -   #110
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Have they started deep-frying bits of Detale yet?
    He's still marinating.

-bd

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast