Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm Pissed Off

how is it possible for people not to notice lots of scratching sounds or popping in their music though??

p.s. my 666th post
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    p.s. my 666th post&nbsp;
    your evil

to answer the wuestion I think some ppl just leave their machine running on overnight wake up find out its f*cked up and jsut leave it their if its a fake or f*cked up msot of the time my cancel buytton gets hit before its completed if it is complete delte in the trash it goes

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I said this in another post, it&#39;s not a rumour - look up companies like Media Defender. They are hired by record companies etc. to spread fake files. It is their job, and they are open about doing it.

Link

Not the best link, but google and you&#39;ll find a lot more.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    ok you maybe right skillian but I still blame the user you can;&#39;t tell me how can 1 user have the real thing and 10000 users have the f*cked up one its just ridiculous ppl don&#39;t know how to delete files I&#39;m telling you

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    ppl don&#39;t know how to delete files I&#39;m telling you
    Ain&#39;t that the truth&#33; That&#39;s why they&#39;re so easy to spread.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    That has nothing to do with it.

Users hosting fake files are put there by companies contracted by the RIAA,
    they have super high bandwidth and several versions of the song so that people will download and so the find more sources will pick them up

Try searching for a really popular new song and pick a few users at random to see their list of shared files, you will see that the lists are identical, and all the files are fake

The only solution to this problem would be to figure out a way of blocking those users from showing up in the search results

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    n00b
    well f-that

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    well f-that
    what he said

not that it matters I dont use KL for music now

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    use verifieddownloads.com

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    i would actually disagree with downloading from alot of sources, alot of people leave shite copies they have downloaded in there shared folder (tho why i just dont kno ) and they just spread and spread, try downloadin from someone listed as only source, good chance is they have ripped the file themselves and it ok, it might take a little longer to download but no longer than trying 10 different copies just to find they crap. you could also try and send the user a msg to ask if file ok but alot of people block incoming msg&#39;s but worth a try. and if you do get a shite copy delete it. its the only way to stop this sorta thing. hope this helps ya also look in verified downloads on home page.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast