Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

popwar's Avatar Popwar
    im waiting for it to come out for pc . and why does everyone compare it to cod4? i mean i guess theres similarities but that means there would be no reason to create any more fps's because theres already one out. '' oh this has good guys vs the bad guys, cod 4 is wayy better ''.. ?

2. Games   -   #12
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Yeah I agree with you popwar, I am really sick of people comparing this to CoD. Rainbow Six is more of a tactical game, where CoD 4 is more a run and gun game (although you still can play CoD with tactics).

3. Games   -   #13
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    I've never played any of the rainbow six games.

I played and beat splinter cell double agent (recently) and I bought ghost recon advanced warfighter 2...haven't beat it yet but i'm disappointed with the multiplayer, not a true coop game.
    I've never played any of the RB6 games...
    How does this game compare to it? Is there a good coop mode in this game or is it similar to SCDA and graw2 where the coop is unrelated to the single player story?

Well i have tryed to play some R6 games on ps2 and xbox but i didint like much..

but for the first i have played on x360 R6 Vegas and beat the game and i must say i love it now, also i have played and beat the Vegas 2 few days ago

u should try to play Vegas its is really great game..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post

Well i have tryed to play some R6 games on ps2 and xbox but i didint like much..

but for the first i have played on x360 R6 Vegas and beat the game and i must say i love it now, also i have played and beat the Vegas 2 few days ago

How did u like Vegas 2? Does it wrap up the story or is there another one in the making?

5. Games   -   #15
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Downloaded it yesterday. havent tried it though

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

6. Games   -   #16
    nice game

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    i just finished downloading it and installing it, but i have a problem.. in the nfo it says i need to copy the crack executable over to my installation\Binaries directory? where is that?

8. Games   -   #18
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by twist off View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post

How did u like Vegas 2? Does it wrap up the story or is there another one in the making?
    well there wasnt much changes in Vegas 2,only differents is that u play less in vegas then previous release but if u liked first one then u will for sure love Vegas 2 also,for story u will have to find for your self i dont want to ruin that.

as i said i havent been fan of R6 games but with vegas all have changed

9. Games   -   #19
    zrick's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    cod4 is much better

10. Games   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by zrick View Post
    cod4 is much better
    well they are FPS but gameplay is different between COD4 and Vegas 2..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast