Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Thread: BCG Giveaway 2

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well if you think that seeding rare stuff I've downloaded isn't contributing, then I can't help you. Also, I don't have a lot of money.

To conclude, if you're have the person you are, BCG would be glad to have you. The thing is they hate traders, a LOT. That was my point. I did not want to troll here or to start a fight with you.

I do think you did the right thing applying here, though.

PS: With traders you never know, maybe you already traded your way in, huh?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #202
    bud1weizer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    best site for rare stuf so i will be so great full to be apart of your site i can help whit hardware or games question,i do work on thos for 8 years now so think helping other would be nice

sorry for my english not primery language
    thank for this up oportunities
    P.S:and i need some old xbox one games
    Last edited by bud1weizer; 05-25-2009 at 12:38 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #203
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Hey,
    I recently modded my xbox 360 and am having a hard time of finding a large selection of well-seeded games on any of the torrent sites I am a member of. I have large amounts of hdd space (4tb) and download / upload like crazy, and I really want access to well seeded 360 games so I don't need to wait a week before playing them. I also leave my cpu on 24/7 so I'll be seeding lots. I'll probably be pretty active on the forums becuase I play a lot of games, and I will autojoin to BCG irc channel and help out users with modding 360s and such

thanks

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #204
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    it seems fruitless to ask for BCG, no one seems to be getting in now days, and i think there are a good few of us who would make the site that little bit better, fresh blood is always good, new people on a site are excited to be there and bump up the traffic on that site.... improving all the older members ratio's by us grabbing lots of new cool stuff, and also making the forums buzz that little bit more.

I would love to re-join, i lost my account back when the site update was done and i thought the site died but it hadnt, causing my account to go in-active DOH!!

Well i have USENET access now days but BCG is a great site, you dont get that warm cosy feel from USENET. I have many SCENE releases on my PC and if i got in i would either add to existing torrents , or if there not there i would upload.

To the existing members dont frown upon us outsiders, we are the new people waiting patiently to enter then download....thus bumping your upload ratio's even higher..

I'm a memeber in a few more difficult sites to get into and ive also been memeber with them for over 2 years (most of em)....so cmon......anyone.....pls......bcg staff even......you wont regret letting me in.......im gonna stop now cos im verging on begging........

final note......Since losing my account there i've now bought XBOX 360 ELITE and Modded, and would love to be apart of your team.....i'll leave it there

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #205
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Hello Stoi,
    first off thank you for being so active and giving away invites to deserving people. I really think that is awesome and very kind of you. I personally would love an invite to BCG, I have seen the name and have seen the invites around the forums. I have wondered about your tracker and how cool it would be to have access to so many incredible games and selections. From what I can tell here by reading the posts, the community seems really active, which would be a great bonus. Most sites are not active community wise, unless of course your a mod or admin....lol
    To sum up,
    I appreciate the offers of an invite, and I would be very grateful and appreciative to be invited. Thanks for your time Stoi, have a great weekend

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #206
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by death ritual View Post
    Hello Stoi,
    first off thank you for being so active and giving away invites to deserving people. I really think that is awesome and very kind of you. I personally would love an invite to BCG, I have seen the name and have seen the invites around the forums. I have wondered about your tracker and how cool it would be to have access to so many incredible games and selections. From what I can tell here by reading the posts, the community seems really active, which would be a great bonus. Most sites are not active community wise, unless of course your a mod or admin....lol
    To sum up,
    I appreciate the offers of an invite, and I would be very grateful and appreciative to be invited. Thanks for your time Stoi, have a great weekend
    Uhm, you're a trader. You can bet that stoi isn't gonna invite you...
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #207
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Wow i forgot all about this thread lol

I will close it now, and then go through it later, and pm those that i want in, i am sure i have already got some in from this, but it was that long ago, i cant remember who lol, so if i PM you again, apologies.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021