Thread: 3D movies TS

Poster BT Rep: +1
    i was just browsing through new torrents etc, and i couldn't help but wonder... how does the 3D telesync-ed movies work?
    would one just download it and plop his or her 3d glasses on and watch it from the computer monitor?? will this even work? I suppose it theoretically would....

of course, not that i would download illegally cammed movies in movie theatres... duh

just wondering..

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I don't know about the TS movies specifically, but the two 3D movies I have d/l'd required the glasses. They were DVD rips so the quality was fairly good.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    SelfMadeMMAn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    IN TS, the 3D parts donot work and the movie is a little blurry. I hope this helps
    Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeMMAn View Post
    IN TS, the 3D parts donot work and the movie is a little blurry. I hope this helps
    even with 3 glasses on??

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Are you getting confused with TC (Telecine)? There are a few 3D TC's, one of which I know is real and not home made .
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    SelfMadeMMAn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Example, Avatar. I downloaded it in 3D, blurry even with glasses on. It was not til I got the DVD that the 3D worked. Just my experience, maybe others do work, but my suggestion is wait, but I am no expert either
    Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?