Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lounge (condensed version)

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post

He is speaking English you fucking retard, and he's doing it a damn site better than you are. Your sentences are ill-formed, your punctuation is horrible and you don't understand basic words like bunkum.

Also, implying that the wheelchair-bound and elderly are ignorant because they cannot leave their dwellings unassisted is frankly offensive.

I fucking hate Noob-nights.
    Fuck You Crab bitch! Go back to whence you came you sea urchin. I don't care if my puncuation is horrible. All you all do, all day is start shit with people that come in this section of the board and try to mock them and make fun of them. So everytime my name is mentioned I will respond, when I have the time to do so. Right now? I have plenty of it you bitch!

Calling me a mental chick is the reason why i started with Mr JP Fugly.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. Lounge   -   #62
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry had to leave for a while .
    Just like to know why all the hostility?

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post

He is speaking English you fucking retard, and he's doing it a damn site better than you are. Your sentences are ill-formed, your punctuation is horrible and you don't understand basic words like bunkum.

Also, implying that the wheelchair-bound and elderly are ignorant because they cannot leave their dwellings unassisted is frankly offensive.

Fuck You Crab bitch! Go back to whence you came you sea urchin. I don't care if my puncuation is horrible. All you all do, all day is start shit with people that come in this section of the board and try to mock them and make fun of them. So everytime my name is mentioned I will respond, when I have the time to do so. Right now? I have plenty of it you bitch!

Please see my last post.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

4. Lounge   -   #64
    I don't have serious problems. I'm as sane as they come. Sorry i'm not from the U.K. and don't get all the wit that is displayed. I'm use to talking to normal people, who say normal things in the US.
    Last edited by grimms; 04-01-2008 at 09:54 PM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. Lounge   -   #65
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest

Fuck You Crab bitch! Go back to whence you came you sea urchin. I don't gcare if my puncuation is horrible. All you all do, all day is start shit with people that come in this section of the board and try to mock them and may fun of them when I have the time to do so. Right now? I have plenty of it you bitch!

An organism cannot be a crustacean, an echinoderm and a mammal. Decide which it is and stick to it.

You however, can be a retard, a mental, a cretin, a mong, a moron, halfwit and a simpleton and they would all be true.

I'm sorry you have plenty of time to post your shit all over the board. What happened? Did you get fired? By the wife as well? AWwww. No wonder you're a bit mental then.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    I don't have serious problems. I'm as sane as they come. Sorry i'm not from the U.K. and don't get all the wit that is displayed. I'm use to talking to normal people, who say normal things.
    That's kind of like a local shop for local people.

It's not about the English in your posts, that's not what concerns me. It's the subtext in your posts.

You just appear to have issues. Fairly serious ones sometimes.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

7. Lounge   -   #67

Fuck You Crab bitch! Go back to whence you came you sea urchin. I don't gcare if my puncuation is horrible. All you all do, all day is start shit with people that come in this section of the board and try to mock them and may fun of them when I have the time to do so. Right now? I have plenty of it you bitch!

An organism cannot be a crustacean, an echinoderm and a mammal. Decide which it is and stick to it.

You however, can be a retard, a mental, a cretin, a mong, a moron, halfwit and a simpleton and they would all be true.

I'm sorry you have plenty of time to post your shit all over the board. What happened? Did you get fired? By the wife as well? AWwww. No wonder you're a bit mental then.
    Hey if being self employed is a bad thing... then yes I'll agree with this moronic post. But it's not. I guess I am feebled minded and mentally challenged cause you say so? Crab Bitch! Please...

Having a few hours on my hands to kill doesn't sound too shabby to me.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. Lounge   -   #68
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    y Sorry i'm not from the U.K. and don't get all the wit that is displayed. I'm use to talking to normal people, who say normal things.
    What is wrong with you people? If you're trying to act superior you're doing a very poor job of it .
    Grimms didn't start anything ,if you have anything to say,say it to me.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

They think cause they are witty, have good vocabulary, are from the U.K. (Some) and can be some what clever. Makes them superior and the rest of us that are fairly new here inferior.
    When it comes to posting. It's all good when they are making fun of one of us but when we reply back. We are moronic, mentally challenged, stupid, troubled (Like Mr. JP Fugly suggests) and any thing else they can muster, to sound cool to the other 6 lounge members that read this garbage.
    Last edited by grimms; 04-01-2008 at 10:11 PM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    wrong with you people = people thinking people have something wrong with the people.

there u go, thats my wisdom for today, g'night people of internationality.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast