Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thanks and GiVeAwAy

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Now I don't know you yet (original poster), but I must tell you I agree with a lot of what you said.

FST was and is the reference site for FS. It has also helped me in the past, to obtain solutions to my capricious whims (in the past it meant things like PiSEXY/WILD-BYTES/and so on), and especially it introduced me into the private tracker world. It is a kind place, with kind, and very talented, people.

I think when people talk about the "p2p", they don't mean the private tracker/more 1337 BT world, which is not so open, but more for those who are willing to give back, and most importantly to keep their mouths shut: "with great power, comes great responsibility".

Anyway, back to TV shows, and TV in general. I wouldn't be asking for this invite if I wasn't a great TV buff. I currently watch Life, Entourage, Prison Break (not so psyched on the new seasons though, I think the first was the only really good one), Life on Mars, Spooks, Hustle, Cold Cases, Lovespring, How I Met Your Mother, The Office (UK and US), Dexter, Family Guy, The Simpsons (a classic), American Dad, Pushing Daisies, Little Britain,(I could go on).

But this is not enough. I'm sure, anyone with a keen eye and a decent taste in good entertainment could find these materials on the net (maybe not the BBC shows, which are rarer. But BitMeTV has even rarer things. Shows that no longer air. Things from the past, that are true gems. These things are what I seek. Shows like Coupling, the X Files, The Waltons, The Muppet Show (from the 70's?), and so forth.

If you could consider my humble plea. I put myself at your feet, and mercy.

I can post my ratio proofs if you like, but it seems like you don't care for those things. I can tell you I give what I take, and I am active and kind, always trying to be helpful and give out knowledge where it is needed (not where it is not needed).

Peace [[]]
    MRSISTER
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 04-06-2008 at 07:04 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Great Giveaway. Bitmetv the best tracker of tv shows..
    "If you cannot understand me , please ignore me"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSister View Post
    Now I don't know you yet (original poster), but I must tell you I agree with a lot of what you said.

FST was and is the reference site for FS. It has also helped me in the past, to obtain solutions to my capricious whims (in the past it meant things like PiSEXY/WILD-BYTES/and so on), and especially it introduced me into the private tracker world. It is a kind place, with kind, and very talented, people.

I think when people talk about the "p2p", they don't mean the private tracker/more 1337 BT world, which is not so open, but more for those who are willing to give back, and most importantly to keep their mouths shut: "with great power, comes great responsibility".

Anyway, back to TV shows, and TV in general. I wouldn't be asking for this invite if I wasn't a great TV buff. I currently watch Life, Entourage, Prison Break (not so psyched on the new seasons though, I think the first was the only really good one), Life on Mars, Spooks, Hustle, Cold Cases, Lovespring, How I Met Your Mother, The Office (UK and US), Dexter, Family Guy, The Simpsons (a classic), American Dad, Pushing Daisies, Little Britain,(I could go on).

But this is not enough. I'm sure, anyone with a keen eye and a decent taste in good entertainment could find these materials on the net (maybe not the BBC shows, which are rarer. But BitMeTV has even rarer things. Shows that no longer air. Things from the past, that are true gems. These things are what I seek. Shows like Coupling, the X Files, The Waltons, The Muppet Show (from the 70's?), and so forth.

If you could consider my humble plea. I put myself at your feet, and mercy.

I can post my ratio proofs if you like, but it seems like you don't care for those things. I can tell you I give what I take, and I am active and kind, always trying to be helpful and give out knowledge where it is needed (not where it is not needed).

Peace [[]]
    MRSISTER
    sorry but it's not enough that I could trust you. The information next to your profile " Join Date: Jun 2005
    Be active, make great GAs then request and I think you will get it.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Great giveaway

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice10UFO View Post
    Great work m8 i heard a lot about this tracker and its content
    i can say im crazy about Tv but i saw some great serials, my favorite are Dexter, House MD,Heroes i use TvT.com has a lot of great stuff but i heard Bitmetv its the best
    U are good FST member but why did you requested it if you are not sure regarding seeding ? "THREAD"
    Maybe next time, ok ? U need to prove me that you are able to seed there.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    ernestina's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Great Giveaway

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by psychophil View Post
    Well Kindzius,
    I am not going to spin a yarn to you about how great the community on the tracker is. All I will say is that I have accounts in TvT and TheBox, but I still cannot find some content. So I am hoping that B****TV does. I am especially looking for older content due to being ancient myself.
    I think that I can trust you that's why you WON this invite.
    Congratulation !
    PM your email.

Sorry for others .. but I can promise that you will have another chance soon.
    Good luck.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    congrats psychophil on your success.

BTW KiNdZiUs, post count is quite irrelevant IMO. I mean, I could just pad my post count up since having been a member here recently, like a lot of people, with garbage spam posts, and that wouldn't mean I was "active".

People can be active and post little. One does not necessarily mean the other. Maybe I haven't always been in FST every day of every month since I became a member. That's partly to do with the many re-formats my PC has suffered, and with them my favourites list, and a forgetting about FST. For a while I forgot what the forum name was, which is the reason I wasn't on here.

But that's beside the point. I remain convinced that, if you ask of your chosen elements for invites that they have high post counts, this won't necessarily make them better picks.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNdZiUs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice10UFO View Post
    Great work m8 i heard a lot about this tracker and its content
    i can say im crazy about Tv but i saw some great serials, my favorite are Dexter, House MD,Heroes i use TvT.com has a lot of great stuff but i heard Bitmetv its the best
    U are good FST member but why did you requested it if you are not sure regarding seeding ? "THREAD"
    Maybe next time, ok ? U need to prove me that you are able to seed there.
    i said its hard for me to seed there because i saw someone requesting some seedbox acces especialy for BitmeTv, and that scared me
    i have no problem on other trackers, i will enjoy TvT and maybe some day i will join to that wonderful tracker

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    vinod242's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    congrats pyschophil and thank you kindzius for sharing this invite, i didn't receive it this time, hope u'll make a GA similar to this and maybe i'll have a chance at that time, until then all i can do is wait.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast