Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PTN invites

LRm's Avatar -Aimer- BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    xVid content...??? thats great... I`m a movie collector (over 800 xVids) and I would like to be a member of that site.
    Cheers.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    devil's Avatar n00b
    edit: Sorry
    Last edited by devil; 04-10-2008 at 09:14 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    just passing by BT Rep: +3
    i would like to be considered for an invite, i'm a movie addicted and i collect everything i'm downloading, but like the others 2 threads i'm sure i will not be selected because i'm new here and like others think "can't be trusted"...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I just would like to know who was the asshole that used the "-1 option" on almost all posts

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    I just would like to know who was the asshole that used the "-1 option" on almost all posts
    Could it be J-DIE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    mate i want invite to ptn,plz
    I will be able to maintain good points.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Actually is more than one

~

Owhh, so funny, let's thumbs down the posts, wee, give me a cookie

Poor useless things.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    vinod242's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    There has to be a mechanism to record who uses the -1 option, so it is possible to whack them. This is happening from the past 4-5 days, earlier this was not the case.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    well sgt stepped down from PTN for the same reason a few others did which i wont go into but for the time being I'm still there and I'm a recruiter like sgt was so this is the new thread which will be handled very similarly to his except i probably wont make too many posts, just reading yours. I will not be inviting any traders or reformed traders(unless you've been clean for quite a long time) so please dont spam here with begging if you trade, it wont work. i dont need ratio proof or any other kind of proof, just explain to me why you want it and why you would be a valuable member there.

no PM's.
    How about explaining first what is PTN and why should we want it?
    What so special about "another movie dedicated site", when there's plenty of respected, filled with quality content and successfully running ones? What makes you guys better then anyone else?
    TCS Byatch in training

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    How about explaining first what is PTN and why should we want it?
    What so special about "another movie dedicated site", when there's plenty of respected, filled with quality content and successfully running ones? What makes you guys better then anyone else?
    I don't think thats his duty to tell.
    there is already a review.
    Look at it,don't get the idea,leave it aside and keep going with the trackers you already have.No one really needs to explain anything.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast