Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Newsleecher still the best?

Quote Originally Posted by napasnahestis View Post
    I used to use grabit... but now i discovered Alt.Binz which is awesome, and free

I'd really recommend Alt.Binz Check it out for yourself http://www.altbinz.net/

agreed

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    I still use GrabIt for its simplicity and ease of use.

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    SABnzbd !! Best one out there. Tried Newsleecher (Way to messy), Grabit (Only usefull when you just started to use newsgroups), Alt.binz (Very good and free client, but for the newer versions u have to pay)

But SABnzbd is the best one out there, and with a few tweaks you can upload your nzb's from school our anywhere else trough this website interface. And watch all the shows when you get home. REALLY the best one out there. Oww and if you wanna try it download SABnzbd+ not the SABnzbd, because SABnzbd isn't in development anymore but the + one still is.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    I have tried about 7 different news programs and this one too, but i have fallen back on ALT.Binz man all i can say is that this program is so easy and simple , u guys should try it and its free
    Ares --> Torrents --> Usenet Here i am

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DasFox View Post
    Hmm not sure I'd trust using something like this Web based, especially if you're downloading warez....
    You're running the server on your own machine...

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Does the newest version of NewsLeecher let you preview jpgs/contact sheets before downloading them, or has this always been a feature (which version)?

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    SkyW's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    newsbin pro is the best

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    fastplumb's Avatar D'rip
    ALT.Binz = simply the best
    the free version is good and who says you need to pay for the new versions? [Get off your butts and do a search, Alt.Binz 0.27.2 ]

I REALY like the RSS feature so much its made me add it to my firefox.

give it a try you wont be sorry!

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    mera's Avatar Member BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    It's been a while since I used newsbin, but I did try both newsbin and newsleecher and found I preferred newsbin - very configurable and nice features.

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    ALT.Binz ROKS!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast