Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Wonder If The Riaa Will Supeana Aol?

Originally posted by Faethe@11 August 2003 - 08:18
    By saying nothing they keep to the middle - a nice comfy spot to be - until they can see where the court cases go.

But see - AOL KNOWS you will jump to Verizon if they say anything - so no doubt - they will not be saying anything anytime soon. They need that revenue.
    There it is there....

Will They - Not untill the dust settles.
    Eventually - Think they prefer NOT, since there is more to lose then gain.

They want their cake and eat it too...
    F**king C**ksuckers.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    chalkmongoose
    As said before, they have no need to issue any form of forced request for information. But, as was said in the Onion, if AOL would stop shoving free 30 day trials (now for both you and a friend) into all the corners of this world...

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    can I just point out that aol is not owned by time warner, they are partners :teehee:

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    mal007colm
    Actually AOL owns Time Warner I am pretty sure of it cause my sister worked for Warner for 8 years until they were bought by AOL.

The RIAA will still subpoena AOL cause that's the way it works. And AOL will happily hand over the requested information.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    AOL for dummies , well i firgure most the people use this isp are the one don't even know how to turn on a freaken computer, so RIAA figures well just bunch moron they wouldn't know how to download so not to worrie, and people might disagree with me i will prove you wrong most of the aol user are morons. i have friend works at the piece of shit isp

thank god my isp as very good privacy term, they say if any company or goverment request infomation about the customer infomation they let the customer know before they release any info , so if riaa choose to targe my isp i damn sure i am going to take my hard drive burn it , fuck it melt it just in case they try to recover it ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12