Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stupid ammount of people using seedboxes

Poster BT Rep: +4
    If you dont have a seedbox and cant seed at ScT, go to TL. It's as simple as that.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Your Ad Here
    i got 8mb bb so it does me nicely thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post

You're mad at seedbox users because you can't seed back a 25GB pack on a top site with your dialup speeds? That seems ridiculous. Go use Demonoid. Don't download 25GB packs if you don't have the buffer. Etc.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Seedboxes just make life more difficult on certain trackers for people who don't have them and I sympathize(unlike some people).
    If belonging to certain trackers is that important to you I'm afraid that you are going to have to live with this fact.
    But most people saying that they have seedboxes for the good of the community is bullshit of the first degree.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    superclover's Avatar Weezy Baby
    i bet you wouldnt be complaining if you owned a seedbox. besides if someone gets a seedbox, what do you want them to do with it? just sit there and look at it? real up
    ooooooooh! i get it, this is the part where i brag about what trackers i am on!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think somebody should have warned you about certain sites before joining that most users have seedboxes and it will be very hard to keep a ratio as i was prior to joining there's plenty of sites around where not many people have boxes and are close to being just as good i can't see torrenting as fun if you struggle just to maintain a simple ratio i would rather leave such a site. torrenting is for files and fun not for stressing over. Not all buffered accounts are for trading some buffer for trade yes other's epenis or freeleeching from their home connection once buffered huge amounts they can leech what they need and continue to seed without having to worry about their ratio so don't always just lable it as trading that just shows simple ignorance. i understand on you're part it's unfair unless the site rules say not to overseed there nothing really that can be done i have managed quite fine with my home connection up untill lately but i still manage and my upload is not even 1mb it just requiers the user put a little bit more effort into it now
    Last edited by sleepyy; 04-15-2008 at 03:18 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Your Ad Here
    Quote Originally Posted by superclover View Post
    i bet you wouldnt be complaining if you owned a seedbox. besides if someone gets a seedbox, what do you want them to do with it? just sit there and look at it? real up
    ye but as YOU see on here alot, alot dont just do it for the good of the community, they do it so they can trade there account and stuff, which is bullshit for users who are trying to make a good go at using that site and keeping a good ratio!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by TetlyTea View Post
    i got 8mb bb so it does me nicely thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post

You're mad at seedbox users because you can't seed back a 25GB pack on a top site with your dialup speeds? That seems ridiculous. Go use Demonoid. Don't download 25GB packs if you don't have the buffer. Etc.
    Dialup = sarcasm.

If your line is symmetrical, then you really have no reason to complain.

In any case, the fact is that even with my seedbox, in the middle of a swarm like that I'd probably only get 10GB back if I'm lucky. It is still pretty hard to seed to a couple of slower connections that can be maxed out by one of us seedbox users.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    superclover's Avatar Weezy Baby
    yeah i think the only problem you have is you cant hit refresh quick enough so by the time you see a new torrent it will already have been fully leeched and seeded :|
    ooooooooh! i get it, this is the part where i brag about what trackers i am on!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Why does any topic have to be reduced to name calling?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +1

I <3 Seedbox

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast