Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: reason behind suicide bombings

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    You should have a vote on whether to bring in democracy.

That's the only fair way to decide.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #42
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Oh.. Now I see the rage uplifting from you.. Seems you are throwing accusations all over.. Problem is your post ids full of BS.. Check this out:

You claim you don't take food, water and co. from Israel? You said yourself you buy stuff from Israeli companies.. So, why should we give it to you my dear sir?
    And to be honest, the Egyptians could do just as well without you as we could.. They never wanted the Gaza strip back.. Too many problems. Look how right they were.

By the way, it's an F-16 plane, not F-19.

On top of that, I shall go back to my initial post and point out to you that the IDF has aborted so many missions because the militants were hiding behind innocent civilians. Would you agree it "fair" to kill civilians, if Hizbollah and Hamas target their rockets at our civilians? I would say yes, but we don't. We target militants. In the process, because of their cowardish tactics, we hit civilians along the way. Don't try and get any sympathy for that. It's simply sad. Go ask any soldier in Israel if he would ever jeopardise a womans or childs life instead of his own. You'll get an overwhelming NO from all of them. Why? Because we have soldiers here, not cowards.

The world won't accept Hamas (and rightfully so, may I add), because they are a terrorist group. That won't change. They target civilians. They are terrorists. End of story.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    The whole World should respect democracy.

Any other system is wrong.
    Problem is that their in the middle of it and have no perspective.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by S3v3N View Post
    ^ Problem with them is, they never know when to give it a rest.. It's funny, as they claim to want to talk with us now, after they have been pounded. This is a stage that happens every once in a while when they run out of money/ammo, then they refill their stocks, and fight again.. So, by stopping all of the electricity, food, water, and fuel into the strip, I think they will finally realise how badly they rely upon us...
    you are so naive , Hammas have weapons more than before , underground cities and tunnels go even under Israel ..
    Oooh.. Scary. Thing is, it's your civilians who are suffering from these acts as of now, not ours. Go dig a hole and find your way out of Gaza.. We're doing fine here without you guys.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The whole World should respect democracy.

Any other system is wrong.
    Problem is that their in the middle of it and have no perspective.
    How do you need perspective to see that democracy is the only fair system.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Go ask any soldier in Israel if he would ever jeopardise a womans or childs life instead of his own. You'll get an overwhelming NO from all of them. Why? Because we have soldiers here, not cowards.
    Difference between a soldier and a thug is that a soldier knows that there are rules even to a war.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Go ask any soldier in Israel if he would ever jeopardise a womans or childs life instead of his own. You'll get an overwhelming NO from all of them. Why? Because we have soldiers here, not cowards.
    Difference between a soldier and a thug is that a soldier knows that there are rules even to a war.
    Well there's also the fact that he's heavily armed and highly trained with a full military infrastructure supporting him.

8. Lounge   -   #48

Well there's also the fact that he's heavily armed and highly trained with a full military infrastructure supporting him.
    Not always the case but I won't argue the point.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    are you stupid ?

Israeli army do massacres every day , lots of innocent ppl dying .. what does this make Israel ...

Hamas are not terrorists they defend their country .. you are the terrorist brought from god knows where to live in a land that is not yours . wake up .

10. Lounge   -   #50

@Idol: True, but what do you do about the thug coming to attack the soldier with no pre-provocation?

@JP: Well said.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast