Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Waffles login prob

..... BT Rep: +2
    having a issue w- what login?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Gew's Avatar Member

Cool

FYI!

Actually, you won't be able to login neither using login.php nor signin.php, since Waffles has changed their login procedure.

The current adress is:
    https://www.waffles.fm/w/index.php?t...cial:UserLogin

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    The thread starter has had two years to realize that
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gew View Post
    FYI!

Actually, you won't be able to login neither using login.php nor signin.php, since Waffles has changed their login procedure.

The current adress is:
    https://www.waffles.fm/w/index.php?t...cial:UserLogin
    Well, I tried logging in a couple of days ago and it didn't work. I never log out anyway. Then when I tried resetting the password it said my username is not recognized.

What gives? Where can I get help to resolve this? I can't even log into their IRC chats since my username is not registered.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Well, I tried logging in a couple of days ago and it didn't work. I never log out anyway. Then when I tried resetting the password it said my username is not recognized.

What gives? Where can I get help to resolve this? I can't even log into their IRC chats since my username is not registered.

Can anyone shed some light on this?
    That means your account is most likely disabled.. Go to their irc and ask

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    That means your account is most likely disabled.. Go to their irc and ask
    I'll give that a shot.

Here's the update:

So after 119 weeks with Waffles the whole invite tree got banned because original "invitor" did some bad things. So apparently, I have to find a new invite and there's no way of telling if each invite is legit. Even if you're a donor to the "fund" they won't make an exception. So, I will either have to find a new invite or find better tracker/people to deal with.
    Last edited by metalator; 04-03-2010 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    problem with going by donor stat is that invite sellers also donate so they can get invites to sell

i thot they were pr good when they enabled me a while back in the same kinda situation - isn't hard to find an invite if you get around a bit r have friends there alredy

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by kranium View Post
    problem with going by donor stat is that invite sellers also donate so they can get invites to sell

i thot they were pr good when they enabled me a while back in the same kinda situation - isn't hard to find an invite if you get around a bit r have friends there alredy
    That makes sense. It's just not knowing who to trust. because you could have a nice clean record for years, and then, bam... you're banned because someone else messes up for everyone else.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by metalator View Post
    So after 119 weeks with Waffles the whole invite tree got banned because original "invitor" did some bad things. So apparently, I have to find a new invite and there's no way of telling if each invite is legit. Even if you're a donor to the "fund" they won't make an exception. So, I will either have to find a new invite or find better tracker/people to deal with.
    At least they're giving you the chance of getting back if you find another invite. Some other trackers aren't that kind.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    At least they're giving you the chance of getting back if you find another invite. Some other trackers aren't that kind.
    yup, that's what I keep on hearing. Waffles has some great stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast