Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My first request ScT

dvnaruto's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt7300 View Post
    looking for invites to music torrent sites

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    And you're a tard.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza100 View Post

yeah that sucks regarding scc i never realised that they are so strict regarding their giveaways since i've seen so many done assumed it was a rule which they weren't fussed about assuming it's conducted in the right way. i lost my invites for doing a giveaway(didn't realise why they suddenly disappeared not too long after i did one) though in hindside that was a minor punishment- meh won't do any giveaways if and when I get an invite to SCC in the future .
    i dont think thats why your invites disappeared. It happen to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dvnaruto View Post
    in other words, dont hijack other peoples req threads, start your own thread for your request. make sure it's in the invites section.
    --noobs

GL munaaf. cuz sct is way harder to get into than scc

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post

u requested for TL , and someone gave u its account , and still u think that it is not a big deal ?

and secondly u have dis-respected one scene tracker which i have heard is great in terms of pre and speed , and still u r expecting that someone ll give u another invite to superior traker then it ( not in term of level bullshitt )
    u should first learn to respect the rules at trackers u already got . public giveaways by members is not allowed by any tracker!!!
    Stop acting like you're important here, and that you're opinion really matters to him("and I'm not being harsh , it just seemed like") .

Where did he say that TL was not a big deal? He didn't. I'm sure he's appreciative of his TL account, just like I'm sure he will be of his ScT account(and as I'm sure he was of his SCC account). He only mentioned that he's not considering his TL request official, since he received TL shortly after requesting it.

It's not like he lost SCC for being a trader, cheater, etc...Did he "dis-respected"(as you put) the tracker by giving out an invite, in what I'm assuming was a public forum? Yes, probably. But he was just trying to help a person. Which I give him credit for.

And since you've "only heard" that SCC is "great in terms of pre and speed", I'm assuming you're not a member of the tracker. So how would you know that that he is "r expecting that someone ll give u another invite to superior traker then it"(as you put)? If you don't have SCC, then how can make you the assumption that ScT is superior to SCC? Don't be ignorant(even if it is somewhat right, the pre is at least as quick as ScT).

munaaf, don't let some of the posters around here get you down. You seemed very genuine in your post, and I think you deserve an invite. Unfortunately I also believe that invites should be free, and I will not pay for one. So I don't have one for you either(sorry).

I'm sure you'll get what you want soon enough. Good luck.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Bump.
    Thanks to all of you who have posted supporting comments, guess now i am hoping its a matter of time before the right person views this .
    If there is no luck soon I will just wait a bit longer, only want it atm cuz of the freeleech, but can wait, trying my luck, probably the best time that I can get in so worth a try

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ill give this one last bump, before waiting a few months and requesting again.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well maybe it was aggressive to say pay for it, but I just wrote that because this is the response I got from one respected member here, when I asked him about it.

ScT is one of the rarer gems. Things like it, and TT, and FTN are harder to attain.. I'll say good luck to you munaaf, but I think to get into one of these higher "level" trackers, you need to be proper friend with members of it. GA's are very unlikely to spring up here for them, if impossible (only lame trades).

GL to you then

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post

u requested for TL , and someone gave u its account , and still u think that it is not a big deal ?

and secondly u have dis-respected one scene tracker which i have heard is great in terms of pre and speed , and still u r expecting that someone ll give u another invite to superior traker then it ( not in term of level bullshitt )
    u should first learn to respect the rules at trackers u already got . public giveaways by members is not allowed by any tracker!!!
    Stop acting like you're important here, and that you're opinion really matters to him("and I'm not being harsh , it just seemed like") .

Where did he say that TL was not a big deal? He didn't. I'm sure he's appreciative of his TL account, just like I'm sure he will be of his ScT account(and as I'm sure he was of his SCC account). He only mentioned that he's not considering his TL request official, since he received TL shortly after requesting it.

It's not like he lost SCC for being a trader, cheater, etc...Did he "dis-respected"(as you put) the tracker by giving out an invite, in what I'm assuming was a public forum? Yes, probably. But he was just trying to help a person. Which I give him credit for.

And since you've "only heard" that SCC is "great in terms of pre and speed", I'm assuming you're not a member of the tracker. So how would you know that that he is "r expecting that someone ll give u another invite to superior traker then it"(as you put)? If you don't have SCC, then how can make you the assumption that ScT is superior to SCC? Don't be ignorant(even if it is somewhat right, the pre is at least as quick as ScT).

munaaf, don't let some of the posters around here get you down. You seemed very genuine in your post, and I think you deserve an invite. Unfortunately I also believe that invites should be free, and I will not pay for one. So I don't have one for you either(sorry).

I'm sure you'll get what you want soon enough. Good luck.
    dont know what to say here , u have assumed all things by urself , well anyways i dont want any argument here , but im still on my foot ,
    public giveaway is not allowed in SCC .
    and yes u right m not a member there , although i got 3 friends there who could invite me there , but m not a collector i got what i need and m sure there ate at least 2 trackers for whom u see huge number of requests , ps ScT is not a big issue if someone knows how to give respect and have respect . it ll b very rare in chance that some stranger invite u there as u know it costs something , only ur real friends can bear it .
    and by the way i dont think myself important here , and no one should think , as it is a public place and i ll post whatever i think should b here , if someone dont like it , i respect it .

Peace

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123