Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Allowed to Hit and Run on this tracker!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    HDBits for example has no hit&run policy either and the tracker is working pretty well with only the standard ratio enforcement. I'm sure that there are others too.
    no HNR really? so that's why thet banned my acc after 2 seconds i stopped a torrent in 50%

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well the 20:1 is there because if you have 19 seeders and only 1 leech, you might actually be able to upload. but we have to do the cut off point somewhere.

and seeding limit, ive just explained that.

just set your global upload to 1KBs over the 5-10-15 torrents, seed for 72 hours (or 36 if its under 500meg) and get a 1 ratio.

but if you actually upload, you get rewarded, if you dont, then seed for longer, its pretty simple and not hard at all as far as i can see.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    The SP system at BCG is truly unique and is an absolute godsend for users with poor speeds. I've always been a supporter of a seedtime system because quite frankly its not fair to pitch a normal user with a seedbox user.

Frankly why should torrenting be hardwork or an exercise? It should be enjoyable and not a big load on your head that you can't quite get rid of,constantly worrying about ratios,BAH. That's my take on it anyway.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I agree that ratios are silly and unfair on those with crappy connections. Free stuff shouldn't just be free to those who can afford it (seedbox) (fast-connection).
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Exactly Benchez,invite me to iTS already!

Btw that's a pretty nifty hat on Gandhi in your sig, ROFL.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123