Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what lower trackers do you rate highly?

fortunefaded's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    The trackers they mention up above and you can probably throw in Torrent Damage - lower level than TL and RevTT but a decent number of torrents mixed with a good numbers of seeders/leechers.

Having said that I would hardly rate TL and RevTT as "lower trackers" though.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    TB , TL , RevTT ..

amazing content and speeds...

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    If we are talking about lower trackers, then it is definitely TD and TB for me. TB because of good speeds and packs, TD for overall content.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    but which trackers do you think possess the full package, as including community aswell :]
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    lolapa's Avatar Poster
    Tl

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ideto's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    For me, PTAnime has the best Portuguese subbed Animes, what else would I want ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    f**k your levels !!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think BitSoup is a good lower level site. Most users are very happy signing up there and just using it for everything. They are open signup, easy to keep a ratio and allow nonscene stuff too if its in the proper format.
    That said, I stopped using the site because I think it is insecure and I don't like the admins and the constant donation requests. But it is more secure than Demonoid and has enough to keep most people happy.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    TL , best tracker
    Invite/account trading is retarded, and risks not only your account, but the tracker's safety

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Make fun of me if you want, But I would say Demonoid, FunFile & Bitsoup. You can find older stuff on these sites that isn't available on most higher level trackers.
    And dunson, as far as security goes, If " The Man" really wants to bust your ass It's gonna happen, weather It be a low or high level site. In my book If you are going to worry too much about It, you should quit the torrent game. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by teflon05; 04-27-2008 at 01:19 PM.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast