Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supreme Beings Wanted

Poster
    Originally posted by THATSHAYNE@13 August 2003 - 14:57
    Wendy, where are you right now?
    Suckin' on my doobie

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showto...=0&#entry433459

above is the original thread which you pretentiously reposted it in a kindly gentler front only to turn to your old tricks again.

"Wrong again 'Slick', in my last thread that you are refering to, I was arguing strictly against those who set their Bandwidth to "1". Here I am doing the same."

that's why i said you were at it again twat. complaining about people setting their upload bandwidth to 1 and insulting people who disagree with you. i wonder what about the people with bandwidths that say 41, 104, 283, etc? are they choosing those bandwidth or are those bandwidth reflections of available bandwidth from a larger setting that's left for the next person in line and will fluctuate during the download? methinks it is so.

"In the past thread, you argued that I had no right to comment or attempt to change that sad fact of those who take advantage and set their bandwidth to "1" -ultimately stalling the whole 'share' process to serve only themselves. Here, as there, I argue that there is no good reason - other than selfishness - to do so; and that those who do, should be band, or other users given the tools to boot them permanently from their cache.If you have a problem with this comment I will insult you with the same words as I did the last time"

No, you insulted me and 5 other posters before i even said anything about your isea:

"First of all, since you are both making excuses I will asume you both have yours set to "1", plz stay off my topic."

"Why do these topics always seem to attract the assholes"

Firstly those eta's are sometimes estimates sometimes users settings. just because it says that doesn't mean that's their actual bandwidth and secondly as another poster said if wants to do other things he needs bandwidth to which you replyed "My point is, you come to Kazaa to Download. Not to work. Not play.". Like i said you've got some nerve trying to tell people what they can do whilst using kazaa because you know nothing about packet loss or civility in discussing things with people who don't share your view.

"I wasn't aware of my other thread being closed, it seemed to me there was a site change-over here recently and all was lost"

all you had to do was look at the last posting dates on most replies or dare i say click next to see if theire was anything on the next page.

"If they want to ban me for caring, then they may help themselves. It is their loss as well."

No as i said in my reply hopefully you'll be baneed for insulting people mercilessly who disagree with you and showing inability to discuss matters without calling people a'holes, telling them what they can on kazaa and to stay off your little threads.

"There is no doubt in my mind you are here to cause trouble, as my interest is for fairness and yours is strictly to raise problems for people who take the time to try."

aren't we the persecuted? as reality was taken aback by your attacks i simply told him you were up to old tricks. several people responded to your idea and staying true to form you go an insult them for voicing their opinions.

"I don't know enough about the fine tuning of bandwidth, but obviously they can share that if they wish and we can benefit."

If you don't know enough about it why are talking about removing a feature for? yeah they could follow your errant path but where's the benifit if i have to continually babysit and restart my downloads because someone like yourself sets their ul bandwidth to unlimited causing downloads to need restarted or a download to not finish and for a person to have to search and search for the item again to finish it.

"there are not many who would ever agree that there would ever be cause for anyone to set their bandwidth so low. - other than selfishness. He does not defend it, and you do. And I have seen you and heard you do so."

no, i like him and others argued against eliminating the ability to choose anything other than unlimited for the reasons already outlined. secondly you define a person who wants to use there computer while using kazaa as not having that right.

"one so negative as yourself comes in and disuades them from right insight by your obvious abillity to twist the truth and discreadit good value."

"I appologize for quickly jumping to the conclussion that you were leaning toward excusing the cause of my complaint. It has been my experience with those such as 'Slick' here, that has affected my expectations and less favorable responses."

right. you who obviously don't know how to converse with adults. you've also admitted you don't even know about the fundamentals of bandwidth yet who asks for features concerning them to be altered. as has been shown you're the only rREAL negative and truth twister around here.

BTW if you had bother reading the faq you woulda seen this:

"Why is the maximum bandwidth on my search results only just [some value] ?

This bandwidth value is calculated by how fast you have downloaded previously. So it is merely an indication of your bandwidth (or speed) which is based on the speeds of your previous downloads. So if you download fast once, you will see that the value has increased next time when you do a search.

So don't worry. This bandwidth value DOES NOT have any affect on your ACTUAL maximum bandwidth (and download speed).

Everytime you re-install Kazaa Lite, the value will be reset to it default value."

Please folks read the faq before posting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12