Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: White Rabbit

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    If you are active here and help others you will be invited.

Trust me..

what do you mean by active and help others? people allways post this, but i never understand what you mean by that lol
    I'm a good example of this I think. I came here, posted a lot of substance and showed that I was a person, not just a username.

So, people seem to trust me more than someone who doesn't post much and only comes around when they want something. And I've been lucky to be invited to great, great places by veteran members.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Proove that you are a good member (By that i mean uploader).

You should be active on the trackers if you want that kind of stuff, not here.

Got it?

PS: Lucky is always welcome to.

PS2: The same thing with uk-*.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Tip - befriend an uploader and ride his coat tails - worked for me

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Get down on your knees and I'll fill you in!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    If you are active here and help others you will be invited.

Trust me..

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Get down on your knees and I'll fill you in!
    fill him in, or up?
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

your pretty safe no one is going to confuse you for someone that actually helps

To the original poster, mentioning the tracker on a public forum like fst is
    definitely not going to help, it is one of those sites that wants to be private,
    and one where the staff approve all new invitees. Make friends and someone
    will invite you.........
    Think I struck a nerve of an anti-trader,hahahaa.

Funny how you think only YOUR advice is helpful and mine isn't.

Try being a little less judgemental next time coz you don't know jackshit about who i've helped.

Ironic how much your signature applies to you!
    It is the overall negativity of your posts I was commenting on, your opinion is not the center of the universe no matter how much you tell yourself, you
    actually have to be capable of intelligent conversation to strike a nerve with me

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    dedro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i think you might get lucky and catch the right person at the right time for these hard to get sites. i think the staff are around more than most think so they might already have an opinion of how you act or how you do or don't contribute. it's impossible to change what you did yesterday or last week. then after that it's all about what your doing with yourself in your present trackers.
    thats what i think

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    There is no such place...

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post

Think I struck a nerve of an anti-trader,hahahaa.

Funny how you think only YOUR advice is helpful and mine isn't.

Try being a little less judgemental next time coz you don't know jackshit about who i've helped.

Ironic how much your signature applies to you!
    It is the overall negativity of your posts I was commenting on, your opinion is not the center of the universe no matter how much you tell yourself, you
    actually have to be capable of intelligent conversation to strike a nerve with me
    Artemis,why are you constantly taking a shot at me? Is this your way of being friendly? Slightly unconventional though.

My posts are a reflection of my opinion,that's it. They're not the "centre of the universe" as you perceive them to be, but that again is your perception.
    If you think my posts are negative,just ignore them and ignore me for good. Shouldn't you know this already,you've been at FST for quite some time now?
    Instead,you decide to highlight my posts and make me sound like I'm the bad guy here and you're a saint,geez.

You're just full of yourself,Artemis. So i suggest you get over yourself and move on.
    But I have a hunch you're gonna quote me and try to put me down in some way AGAIN.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Soulreaper its probably not the best idea to start with people who have major influence in the bt community. I for one know Artemis is one of those people. Also he is not picking on you, he is just giving you good subjective criticism and just also letting people know how the rabbit operates. Don't take it the wrong way. Just embrace the information presented to you and go from there.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast