Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your own levels of rarity

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by QstorM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    My list is

No rarity levels, just have everything on quality and there wouldnt be so much crap going on.

++1;

If levels were decided on quality we all know sct would win
    well they wouldnt, SCT BitmeTV and BCG all have 10 to name but a few, so it would be a draw. lol

But my point is, everyone knows that lvl 7-10 trackers are hard to get into, why tell us that, we already bloody know it. and it gives thouse that want to sell accounts, invites, more cash when they do sell them.

Thats the whole problem imo, its got nowt to do with trading, its selling that gets on my tits, and even though FST does not allow selling, this list is still used to see what the going rate is on each tracker.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    My list is

No rarity levels, just have everything on quality and there wouldnt be so much crap going on.
    ideally, yes, it would work like that. the reality of the matter is that as long as there is a demand for a finite product, somebody will be willing to turn a profit from it. we dont need a WTAW levels thread because over time people will make up their own levels in their head and we will be in the same situation.

long live capitalism and free enterprise!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I only care, and no much, about WTO thread... I find some reviews very interesting, although most of them are absolutely useful, just a bunch of print screens. The level thread is like a disease, a very harmful disease in my opinion..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulador View Post
    Hey people today i was at school and i started thinking....
    omg, dude, I will tell to your mother that u are think about torrents at school instead of study

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well i dont agree with BCG being lvl4 either

2008-05 4279
    2008-04 3943

thats how many new members we have taken, the last 2 months.

some lvl 1 trackers probably have not taken that many in.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    yeah but that's just these two months,before that i had tried and tried for a couple of months and i couldnt get in,and,correct me if i'm wrong (probably i am :d) but i think someday it will go back to what it was
    How are you guys doing today?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yeah but that's just these two months,before that i had tried and tried for a couple of months and i couldnt get in,and,correct me if i'm wrong (probably i am :d) but i think someday it will go back to what it was
    wtaw is about supply and demand, not about guesing the future

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

your wrong lol

we are moving servers soon, so we will be closing for a couple of weeks after that just to take stock and see how the new server reacts with what we have,

but if everything is fine, then we will be opening again. (the same way as we are now) and if i get my way, it will be forever, i hate staying closed, everything just goes stagnant and its boring as hell)

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    wtaw is about supply and demand, not about guesing the future
    LOL yeah just read my post above
    Last edited by kooftspc11; 05-19-2008 at 11:28 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quality is always more important than rarity obviously but it can't stop me from wondering what sites that I don't have access to are like.
    But then again I'm not going to spend my life worrying about it either.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast