Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Re: Personal Problems

delete
    Last edited by jrzofclay; 09-11-2014 at 06:53 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    chalkmongoose
    Yes, suicide (and assisted suicide) is a felony, it is (I believe) qualified roughly as manslaughter. I'm not sure who the coppers would arrest though.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@20 August 2003 - 22:30
    Yes, suicide (and assisted suicide) is a felony, it is (I believe) qualified roughly as manslaughter. I'm not sure who the coppers would arrest though.
    Yeah like thats gonna stop people

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Very sad situation. Another link that could be helpful:

HealthyPlace.com
    It's only for mental disturbances, communities according to disturbance, support groups, mailing lists

Hope this is somewhat helpful

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    if suicide is illegal and it is, if you were caught attempting to commit suicide by the coppers, could they lock you up??

if so, it doesnt look like that will help

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Keikan@18 August 2003 - 09:18
    Sucide is wrong
    I agree. Suicide is the cowards way out. I wouldn't even think about doing someone as rutheless as that to myself.

They say that suicide is the most violent crime imaginable. There must be something really wrong to want to do that.

I could not give a fuck if people slam me for this, because I think, deep down, a lot of you will agree with that statement but just not have the balls to say it.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Suicide often occurs after deep depression, like the boy who comitted suicide after being bullied at school for several years, now at times like these, would you really consider it being legal? Probably no, but I saw a black and white movie lasy Christmas about this father who was experiencing hard times, but his guardian angel discussed his problems and what would occur if he left his wife and kids, how terrible life would be for them ... so he saw what the world would be like without him, changed his mind about suicide, and he was back to enjoying life again.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    'Its a wonderful life' with James Stewart.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    I have often felt like mental illness/depression, etc. were something experienced by good people putting up with really rotten people. Too bad the wrong people get ill while the really psychotic ones just keep on driving people crazy.

I think it is a lot better option to live life to the fullest and be a big old burr in the behind of the psychotic ones.

Course, I am just a smidgeon stubborn, too.

Neverose

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    if suicide is illegal and it is, if you were caught attempting to commit suicide by the coppers, could they lock you up??

if so, it doesnt look like that will help
    They dont lock you up, if they find that your suicidle even if you dont attempt it, they send you to a mental hospital, depending on level of threat you are to your self and to others they either send you to a maximum security hospital or to a normal mental hospital with extra care from nurses and such...
    all depends on what you done before you try to commit suicide really.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast