View Poll Results: Should FTN have a Mac apps section?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

17 27.42%
  • No!

21 33.87%
  • Whats a mac?

6 9.68%
  • applez don't belong in the scene

18 29.03%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Should FTN have a Mac Apps Section?

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    ftn is the main tracker i use, which is why i asked the question ftn, i suppose i could have asked it about all scene trackers in general.... again i didn't mean to offend anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    If you wish to change something on FTN why not post it on FTN??

Oh and just so there are no misconceptions MAC COMPUTERS BLOW SMALL FARM ANIMALS!!! Yes I am a PC loyalist but in fairness PC's blow Mac's out of the watter in every major area not to mention price, they are for the less intelligent or lazy user. They are NOT more reliable, they are NOT Easier to use, they are only MORE expensive!!!
    and why the hell are you so angry, a mac is a computer, a pc is a computer, its all the same metal, possibly you don't like the operating system?

anyways i can see that this post isn't really producing anything, and only really inspiring immaturity here so if someone would close the thread...
    LOL I'm not angry, I just really hate the whole idea of apple and their proprietary systems, It's more than just the OS( which isn't terrible ) it's price point as well as limitations in part manufacturers and even software. Honestly now you can get the same quality if not better computer for half the price of a Mac

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    Dude, doesn't FTN has it's own forums?

I guess the correct board to ask is this:

http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

Ask there, I bet they'll be helpfull since you share the "mac experience".
    Last edited by max59x; 05-24-2008 at 08:31 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    If you wish to change something on FTN why not post it on FTN??

Oh and just so there are no misconceptions MAC COMPUTERS BLOW SMALL FARM ANIMALS!!! Yes I am a PC loyalist but in fairness PC's blow Mac's out of the watter in every major area not to mention price, they are for the less intelligent or lazy user. They are NOT more reliable, they are NOT Easier to use, they are only MORE expensive!!!
    I've never realised this was a fact. Do you realise this material has not yet been published on Wikipedia?

For the record I am not a hate filled mac lover.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    for those of you who do care it looks like they will be making a mac section

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    mac users are like the gay community...one day they might have an apps section but right now..the world aint prepared for that.
    lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234