Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTP for Scene Releases

colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Go to one or more of the the private tracker's irc and talk to some of the uploaders. They may have more ideas on how to get ftp axx.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Well I got FTP access like I said. It's great but of EVERY single scene release is not on the FTP. So if 20 movies come out in one day that are XVID they may have 12-15 of them... The admin is working on a request section but my thoughts are this: is there any FTP that will have every single release in each category? Is there enough terrabytes in the world for that?

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by augman000 View Post
    Well I got FTP access like I said. It's great but of EVERY single scene release is not on the FTP. So if 20 movies come out in one day that are XVID they may have 12-15 of them... The admin is working on a request section but my thoughts are this: is there any FTP that will have every single release in each category? Is there enough terrabytes in the world for that?
    There are an handful of them.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hello, I need to deposit a ftp with the best pretime, if somebody can give me information of prices, you would thank it send me a pm.

Sorry bad english

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS

Smile

it all depends on what your looking for.

if your just looking for a generic ftp those are a dime a dozen and attainable with the right amount of money. those generic ftp sites though have the pre times of most torrent sites and even newsgroups which is good but not the greatest.

if your looking for the cream of the crop, a topsite you won't find what your looking for at fst. your best bet would be replying to and email in some of the scene nfo's. though this would require you have something to offer.

best of luck though i wouldn't hold my breath for a topsite

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by WHiKWiRE View Post
    it all depends on what your looking for.

if your just looking for a generic ftp those are a dime a dozen and attainable with the right amount of money. those generic ftp sites though have the pre times of most torrent sites and even newsgroups which is good but not the greatest.

if your looking for the cream of the crop, a topsite you won't find what your looking for at fst. your best bet would be replying to and email in some of the scene nfo's. though this would require you have something to offer.

best of luck though i wouldn't hold my breath for a topsite

Yes, I just did email about 4-5 groups that release things I care for and the only thing I sadly have to offer at the moment is money out the a$$... I would like to know the email of one particular gorup but they do not put it in their NFO (at least not lately and I can't find it anywhere). I would love to be able to contact the group SC but we'll just see if money is enough to offer.

Right now money isn't a problem and won't be for a while so I'd love to use this oppertunity in my life.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    topsites don't want your MONEY. end of story.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    ok got ya... thanks for all the help.
    so i guess for now i will stick to FTPs... The one i'm in is pretty damn good with lots of categories... I guess what I can't get on there I'll have to settle for torrents. I love torrents but you have to also seed as much as you download and sometimes I don't have time for all that with my slow ass 100kb/s upload speed.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Still some residual funds from selling your FTN account?

Well, my advice would be to continue cheating on the trackers you have left and leave the FTP's alone.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Still some residual funds from selling your FTN account?

Well, my advice would be to continue cheating on the trackers you have left and leave the FTP's alone.

mbucari1,
    I can see you still are set on the idea that I sold my FTN account. What you could never tell me was "who" did i see it too? The fact is taht I never sold any account and at the time I was 17 years old, had no way of having a paypal account and really no way of selling any account. I'm sorry you still feel that way and choose to believe that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast