Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: XXXXXXXX> who'S your KREMBO <XXXXXXXX

Alessandro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thanks for the pedro invite

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xtonart View Post
    Who did you talk to?
    i was refering to the OP his excessive giveaways of invites/accounts (which he throws out to whoever raises his hand) just to show off here on fst makes me sick.. to top it off he names all his threads with "KREMBO" somewhere in it.
    thats absolute Nonsense .

to me it seems obvious your the one getting jealous of his giveaways(or him being a popular helper/giveaway person) instead of him "showing off" . if he wants to help the new torrenters to some decent trackers, seriously whats your problem ? if he wants to have "KREMBO" in his title , whats the big deal about it ? if you check his post history he's always helped and has never requested anything . he's intention of giveaways have been to only help unlike some ppl who have hidden agendas in their giveaway or starting a giveaway just to start 100 requests later the next minute . he's done it out of pure goodwill instead of some fakeass giveaway dudes who think staring a giveaway for the sake of it will get them access to 100 trackers a day when they go on a request spree .

and i also like the way he hasnt even bothered to reply you . probably he realises the same as to what i have written here

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    i was refering to the OP his excessive giveaways of invites/accounts (which he throws out to whoever raises his hand) just to show off here on fst makes me sick.. to top it off he names all his threads with "KREMBO" somewhere in it.

to me it seems obvious your the one getting jealous of his giveaways(or him being a popular helper/giveaway person) instead of him "showing off" . if he wants to help the new torrenters to some decent trackers, seriously whats your problem ? if he wants to have "KREMBO" in his title , whats the big deal about it ? if you check his post history he's always helped and has never requested anything . he's intention of giveaways have been to only help unlike some ppl who have hidden agendas in their giveaway or starting a giveaway just to start 100 requests later the next minute . he's done it out of pure goodwill instead of some fakeass giveaway dudes who think staring a giveaway for the sake of it will get them access to 100 trackers a day when they go on a request spree .

and i also like the way he hasnt even bothered to reply you . probably he realises the same as to what i have written here
    yeah you got that all right. of course i am jealous of him. i'm jealous that i for some reason stopped doing giveaways (when i realized the damage they do) and now i'm wishing that i was as goodhearted as krembo and never stopped.. bah, give me a break.

the thing about throwing out invites in public is that while some beginners are given a hand to start out on private trackers, most of the people responding to the threads are collectors or previously banned users that want to get inside again. the result is that you end up being responsible for bringing a lot of cheaters and other scumbags into the trackers. no screenshots or speedtests will protect you against that.

regarding hidden agendas, i never claimed that krembo has a hidden agenda with his giveaways. it might as well be just the wish to help that drives him. i don't know, and i never claimed to know.. and i have nothing against goodwill and wanting to help, but what i have opinions about is krembo's way of doing it. that's that. now i'm out of here before this goes out of hand

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    JPRC's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    you have waffles? acc ou invite?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

yeah you got that all right. of course i am jealous of him. i'm jealous that i for some reason stopped doing giveaways (when i realized the damage they do) and now i'm wishing that i was as goodhearted as krembo and never stopped.. bah, give me a break.
    you should know yourself better whether your actually jealous of him or not . mentioning about him showing off doesnt help either , especially when its pretty clear since months , maybe to even a 2 yr old that he's always trying to help .

the thing about throwing out invites in public is that while some beginners are given a hand to start out on private trackers, most of the people responding to the threads are collectors or previously banned users that want to get inside again. the result is that you end up being responsible for bringing a lot of cheaters and other scumbags into the trackers. no screenshots or speedtests will protect you against that.
    i remember u doing giveaways frequently around December last year which is EVEN MORE confusing to understand since u realized haphazards about inviting ppl so late unless the brain was switched off in December and suddenly woke up this summer .... or maybe stopped doing giveaways right after getting to "Dreams" of high level rare trackers ? i have nothing against you at all or doubting your giveaways intention , but i was just wondering that . i hope thats not the case .

also about inviting collectors and previous banned users , thats the risk you take while giving away hoping a decent member will be invited . be it a new member or an old member with 4000 posts u ARE taking risks in inivitng them but atleast we will feel good inside that we atleast helped somebody . having 4000 posts doesnt mean he's not a scumbag . ironically some of the older members are the ones who have stats of 5-10 mb uploaded after 50-70 weeks just to keep the accounts alive and then give a lecture about community here ...

regarding hidden agendas, i never claimed that krembo has a hidden agenda with his giveaways. it might as well be just the wish to help that drives him. i don't know, and i never claimed to know.. and i have nothing against goodwill and wanting to help, but what i have opinions about is krembo's way of doing it. that's that. now i'm out of here before this goes out of hand
    finally something we agree upon . but i simply dont understand if he wants to make his title stylish in his own manner , whats the problem ? his giveaway , his style , his ways . if u dont like the way he presents his thread or the way his does his givewaways , just dont look at it then ?

anyways KREMBO u do a fine job of helping the members , keep up the great work
    Last edited by SaviouR; 06-04-2008 at 10:30 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    you should know yourself better whether your actually jealous of him or not . mentioning about him showing off doesnt help either , especially when its pretty clear since months , maybe to even a 2 yr old that he's always trying to help .

i remember u doing giveaways frequently around December last year which is EVEN MORE confusing to understand since u realized haphazards about inviting ppl so late unless the brain was switched off in December and suddenly woke up this summer .... or maybe stopped doing giveaways right after getting to "Dreams" of high level rare trackers ? i have nothing against you at all or doubting your giveaways intention , but i was just wondering that . i hope thats not the case .

also about inviting collectors and previous banned users , thats the risk you take while giving away hoping a decent member will be invited . be it a new member or an old member with 4000 posts u ARE taking risks in inivitng them but atleast we will feel good inside that we atleast helped somebody . having 4000 posts doesnt mean he's not a scumbag . ironically some of the older members are the ones who have stats of 5-10 mb uploaded after 50-70 weeks just to keep the accounts alive and then give a lecture about community here ...

finally something we agree upon . but i simply dont understand if he wants to make his title stylish in his own manner , whats the problem ? his giveaway , his style , his ways . if u dont like the way he presents his thread or the way his does his givewaways , just dont look at it then ?

anyways KREMBO u do a fine job of helping the members , keep up the great work
    ok. i will give this one last reply regarding one of your comments.
    i said myself that i did make giveaways.. for roughly 2 months i think. i stopped because i realized that i've invited a good amount of douchebags even though i thought i made a good job at sorting the good guys out. in other words, i was new here and naive in thinking that i could sort out the good users from the bad..

getting banned on some accounts i valued high made me realize that i wasn't as successful as i previously thought and stopped both because i didn't want to risk any more of my own accounts and that i didn't want to help these kind of guys to get into the trackers i use. that experience changed my point of view regarding the random giveaways. in my opinion the only safe way to help people is to invite the friends you make and friends of people you really trust. i've not invited one bad users since i started on that route. one could think that considering the amount of giveaways krembo have made, he should have realized the same wisdom by now. or if he just doesn't care, or are giving away accounts, then i have even more disagreements. but enough controversy for now (and yes i think that the way he labels his threads and his signature smells like he are doing it all just to boost his ego)
    Last edited by danio; 06-04-2008 at 09:00 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456