Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: SCC - any good?

threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    couldn't be arsed searching so anyone who posted about that, deal with it.

Anyone else though, thank you very much for your help...i'll take the invite i have been offered...

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I just love to new feature that they have on site now

freeleech packs with 2x upload is just great

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    all packs, SCC released or str8 scene are FL and 2x u/l (includes games now as well)

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    yeah impressive...

a good way to re-use ScT packs as all others trackers are doing?

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It's great for 0-day and Mp3s
    Say no to trading~

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I joined SCC when they were open signup and I was on no good sites, but I let my account die because the site wasn't impressive. A few weeks ago I finally accepted an offer for an invitation (offer #23 I think). I just don't like the way they do things. The site is very ugly, from icons to 100 page browse settings to the butterfly. I find it funny how the 0day section is active with lamers trying to build ratio. 2x upload on packs = Freeleech is ok I guess, but come on. I don't care about their pretimes...I'm more than a month behind on watching my downloads.

But when they gave me 3 invites after being a very inactive member, I realized this site must be a freaking joke. No offense to my inviter or friends that are members there, but that's just very insecure and it seems like they just want to get big and profitable...

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    SCC has great speeds, it's a little harder than others to reach 1:1 ratio on everything though. But they just added free leech and double upload on packs like already posted so that helps out a lot.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    onlyredone
    Quote Originally Posted by PooBar View Post
    SCC is good but near impossible to keep an even ratio unless you have a seedbox or 100MBit up speed!!
    maybe its right

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    turin's Avatar Turambar BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I have just seen the stats on scc. are the stats a new addition or is it just for powers user+ ?
    There are a lot og peers compared to number of users :-)

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyredone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PooBar View Post
    SCC is good but near impossible to keep an even ratio unless you have a seedbox or 100MBit up speed!!
    maybe its right

Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by colbert View Post
    SCC is alright except for the ridiculous requirement that User class log in weekly or the account is disabled. I can't think of another site that disables users like this.
    i dont think thats the case... i know its in the FAQ but i recall reading a mod post in the forum that said it was changed to 42 days or something

Man, it is not hard to keep a good ration on SCC. I have a DSL connection (50 kB/s up) and have been able to build a 250 GB buffer by seeding torrents for a long time. I didn't even have to bother with the MP3/0Day section. And now that there are free downloads and 2x upload on packs, ratio should never be an issue for anybody there.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast