Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Battle Of The Beast...

brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Almost everyone picked the Lakers to win this series. The Celtics were considered a long shot vs the Lakers. Fact.

The Lakers were dominated on the boards and everyone knows the key to rebounding - is effort. Plain and simple. Fact.

I've been a Boston Celtics fan since I was a wee lad. The Lakers are the enemy. The hated rival. However, I have always respected the Lakers because of their heart and tenacity.

What's hard to understand about that, lad? It's fucking simple, really.

Kobe wanted to win. He put in the effort. He failed - because his teammates lacked the will to win. Fact

My enjoyment of the game was brobdingnagian, like. How about you?

-bd

2. Lounge   -   #22
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    You failed to mention the fact you were a Boston fan since you were a wee sissy.. The hatred is now tewtally understandable. Thing is, I don't get why so many other people, who are fans of, say, the Raptors, Hornets, heck, the Bobcats.. Hate the Lakers so much.. It's simply weird. They are a great team, have always been able to pursue and orsum score on any given night, and yet people "hate the Lakers"... I find it annoying. At least have a reason like you do..

And I still stand my point where I thought the Lakers would have a hard time in this series from day 1.. I thought it would be a long shot for the Lakers to win, what with no home court advantage.. But hey, losing in 6 games isn't a total shame, what when you're against some of the best player in the league, or is it a fail because we're talking about the Lakers and no one else?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123