Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Download Norton Antivirus Corporate

Poster
    Norton corporate does not prevent infected emails from getting into outlook express's inbox. It will prevent it from getting much farther though. If your silly enough to open it, it will be quarantined.
    corporate is designed to work with Outlook or lotus notes only, it is a business software after all. It will do a fine job on desktops when it's been properly configured, heuristics enabled in advanced properties for example.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Yea will someone host this file again! The link has been removed!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    i already have f-prot as resident and AVG 7.0 pro as backup so could someopne please tell me if Norton antivirus better that these?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    I use Norton Internet Security 2003 ,I wouldn't trade it for anything,it blocks a lot of attacks on my computer and is the best virus protection out there.."as long as you run the live update ",I have mine set to run itself but, still check it every other day to much sure"better safe than sorry". have a great day...Jenn

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    In what way exactly are the latest issues of NAV better than previous? Surely they use the same virus definitions if you keep them updated?

I just think its very weird how NAV Corporate let in a Virus containing e-mail, and my old NAV2000 blocked it before I could even read the message.

I even had all the advanced settings on maximum and had all virus definitions updated.

So what gives?

Should I even bother trying NAV2003 Professional? I see that is available on Kazaa?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Also, I have noticed there are no e-mail related configuration panels on the corporate version.
    The 2000 version did have e-mail tweaks.
    Am i missing something? Or are e-mail protections all automatic?
    P

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Poster
    wll i found norton antivirus corporate 8.0.something on bittorrent and while looking for the 8.1 version i found a site that had it for free download. you can get it Here. this was the only site that diddnt require password

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by pants@15 August 2003 - 22:38
    Also, I have noticed there are no e-mail related configuration panels on the corporate version.
    The 2000 version did have e-mail tweaks.
    Am i missing something? Or are e-mail protections all automatic?
    P
    Did you not see my post above?
    Unless you use outlook (not outlook express) there is no email "protection". There is however "file protection" and real time protection that prevents anything from executing anyway. Why have both email protection and file protection if it's not needed? This is why Corporate runs faster and lighter while still working effectively.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Sorry balamm, bit new to all this so bear with me bro.....
    I currently run Outlook Express.
    In your view should I keep the Corporate version, or should I give the 2003 Pro version a whirl?
    Is the level of protection the same?
    Cheers again,
    P

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Retired
    Originally posted by pants@17 August 2003 - 10:53
    Is the level of protection the same?
    yes it's the same

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast