Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This is my first visit.

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    You got cojones to use your first post to say hi in the lounge, I grant you that.

So a hearty greetings and all that. Dive in and have fun. If you can piss someone off in the first week you know you're on the right track.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Aight, now we have the " nicities" behind us.. We really should, discuss the division of the body.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Hoi Kallie, where the hell have you been? Long time no see.. You've missed a great larf at the expense of some old cawk Geezer.. Guess you're just too nice to get into that type of mess aren't you?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Well Hello hello! I've been around but busy doing other things. Thanks for the kind regards.

My thoughts are....picking on old fellers is a bit like nailing jello to a wall. Whatever you say or do doesn't quite stick, and it just slides off anyways.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Still, a good laugh for boring dead moments throughout the day.. Especially when the old fellar, like, thinks he's orsum and knows better than all, when in fact he gets PWNED time and time again

What you been up to then?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Indeed!

Life is grand. Lots of changes, but ones of my choosing and design. I'm planning a shift from small town living to big city life later this summer so I'm quite pleased with the change in scenery!

All going well for you in that oddly exotic and dull-than-wildly- busy place you call home?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Which big city you gonna move to?

And all is sweet and sound here, no war currently so that's a good thing I guess We're OK thanks a bunch

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Now that's a positive attitude!

Now sure which city yet, I have a few choices which is quite nice. Sticking to Canadia ofc.

The way I look at it, I've been small town livin' long enough that anything of a greater population than 100,000 will probably make my head swoon.

La vita è bella
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Youngse 7en. Wish I had the chance to warn you. You have stepped in it big time. This describes the crap that goes on here quite well. They even made the local newspaper.
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. Lounge   -   #20
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Old Cunt you whore.

I guess you did learn the hard way.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast