Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: which site are the hardest/easiest to seed on??

Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    IPT, TL -- Easy..
    ScT, What.CD -- Hard..
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    rvtt tl SCC easy
    sct hard

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    NPAX1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    TL is easy.

SCC/SCT are also easy. SCC has the free leech 0day/mp3 section. Scc and ScT both have freeleech packs which you can seed to help build a buffer if you're having that much trouble otherwise.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    TL and RevTT is easy.
    SCC and Waffles is hard to seed, without seedbox.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Without a seedbox, I managed a great ratio at Waffles. You just need to be active there and catch freeleech opportunities, also the suggested albums are all freeleech (weekly) and by part-seeding on the comics you can boost up your buffer with no stress.

I'd say the hardest trackers to seed at would be BitMe and iPLAY.

Easiest is without a doubt TL.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    I think the question is which site is the hardest to seed not to maintain a descent ration. So SCC is definetely a hard site to seed, almost as hard bitmetv ,what, waffles are.
    On the other hand TL, IPT,RevTT are much easier sites to seed

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    Bitme is very easy actually.
    Please tell me your strategy then

BitMeTV is not that hard to seed at. Sometimes it can be, when 90% of users are either part-seeding or grabbing the stuff from elsewhere and seeding there, which can be very frustrating, especially the latter, because it's not fair on the people who actually leech from BMTV and expect to make at least 1:1 on that.

But when there aren't so many cunts in the swarm it can be easy. In a matter of days I'm almost PU there.
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 06-17-2008 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    NPAX1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    BitMe may be a little more difficult to seed on than other sites, but it isn't all that hard. All you need is a little dilligence, and maybe a seedbox

Throughout the day they'll be torrents >700MB with only one seeder; I see more than a few of these everyday. Just hop on those. But like I said, a seedbox and paying keen attention to the tracker will help a lot.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by brightsid View Post
    I think the question is which site is the hardest to seed not to maintain a descent ration. So SCC is definetely a hard site to seed, almost as hard bitmetv ,what, waffles are.
    On the other hand TL, IPT,RevTT are much easier sites to seed
    well,m8.Now SCC has its 'Archive' freeleech+2*upload,and is very easy to seed.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    lol sure is ts tracker the hardst place to seed.. if you haven't 1mb/s upload you can delete your account. they are lot's of users with 100mbit server who are seeding only for some guys and everyday 20-30 users will delete because bad ratio... they have really problems with their userbase because the userbase is very small and every day t will be smaller and smaller....
    well now they have a 500% seedlimit ... it is crazy and i think it is the first tracker with a seedlimit? I mean on TL or any other tracker you can seed 1TB on one torrent
    reallly hard there to seed so not really a great place for sharing....

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast