Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: F*N - Again improved

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Good idea, ruin it for the rest of us why don't you.

//Quickedit: That's why people like you shouldn't be in FTN.
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 06-17-2008 at 12:02 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post

Oh V-male don't get all wind up by this kind of provocative babbling ... I'm sure the staff will sort out these kind of users and boot them faster than they can say 'looser'.
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

She isn't, albeit wishing she was. It's all revealed in the grammatical choice:

honestly, i wouldn't seed back and would HnR that bitch !

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    I'm sorry what's "bad" with the tracker side? Pre-times are so good these days they're at times faster than S*T's, the tracker is alive and kicking. Most torrents are fast as heck to dl, even with 1 seeder (which is the case for the older material). Please tell us what's so "bad" about it?
    1st- loser's only cheat there pre times if there proS, no need cheating why give out 99% (there auto sucks so much they have to cheat) FTN don't have to follow other peoples foot step's they have make there own. that just sucks.
    2nd - lack of peers
    3rd - It's becoming like a dead tracker
    4th - 2 many got ftn as a trophy and they are useing other sites to download.

These are some of the things bad about ftn tracker but don't get me wrong i like the forum best thing about ftn and hope to see it improved alot.
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 06-17-2008 at 03:46 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Personaly, as bold of a move this is...and i give props to the staff for giving it a go.. BUT, i see this as an epic fail.. unfortunately many users/members need these rules to keep them in line otherwise, they will run all over this like a like a drunken truck driver.. staff has a lot of work ahead of'em.. and most likely gonna be a lot more open spaces to fill in the userbase there soon.. so that may be good news for some... maybe

we'll have to wait and see how this goes
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Sorry @Post#34, but I can't comprehend one word of your diatribe.
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 06-17-2008 at 04:13 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Sorry @Post#34, but I can't comprehend one word your diatribe.
    VillageShaman my poster 34 isn't violent speech by the way you asked me so that's your reply and every line i said is true.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    I meant to say I can't understand a word of what you said.

Is this some idiom I'm not aware of? A new form of speech?

I remain ignorant.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    I meant to say I can't understand a word of what you said.
    Please tell us what's so "bad" about it?
    my english isn't that bad and i have gone over my reply, i can fully understand what i said, there are no misstakes @ Post#34

ok anyway i hope you understand it, because am not gonna explain it again, it's there for you to understand VillageShaman.
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 06-17-2008 at 04:54 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr View Post
    I'm sorry what's "bad" with the tracker side? Pre-times are so good these days they're at times faster than S*T's, the tracker is alive and kicking. Most torrents are fast as heck to dl, even with 1 seeder (which is the case for the older material). Please tell us what's so "bad" about it?
    1st- loser's only cheat there pre times if there proS, no need cheating why give out 99% (there auto sucks so much they have to cheat) FTN don't have to follow other peoples foot step's they have make there own. that just sucks.
    2nd - lack of peers
    3rd - It's becoming like a dead tracker
    4th - 2 many got ftn as a trophy and they are useing other sites to download.

These are some of the things bad about ftn tracker but don't get me wrong i like the forum best thing about ftn and hope to see it improved alot.
    1: How exactly do we cheat? You do realize, it's difficult to cheat due to the nature of how torrents work. You have to actually make the torrent in order for it to show up on site with the correct size, etc. And even if we were going to cheat, we'd be first on every torrent don't you think?

2: Lack of peers? We have less than 5k users, and 20,000 peers. Do some math buddy.

3: Dead? I don't think so. We aren't out to conquer the torrent scene by any means, but I'd say we're very much alive by our standards and goals.

4: Who cares? We haven't matched capacity yet so I really could care less about those users right now. And why should you or any other user care?

Your logic is seriously flawed IMO. But we all have our opinions. And I'm a bit confused with how you say it's bad that we lead rather than follow everyone else.

PS: All sites use pretty much the same auto. Coded by different people of course (well, unless you count the ones sold to all the sites who didn't create their own), but same parts
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast