Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muslims attack Christians in Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post

are you really going to make me find a quote from the Torah (or supporting jewish holy book) thats as violent? I'm thinking it'll only take a minute or so of googling, but i'd much rather you just accept that your holy books (and the Christian ones) are full of just as much bullshit, and save me the bother.
    We don't use it as an excuse of attacking other religions. That's the idea. Muslims use their book as the excuse of using violence against Jews and Christians. We don't. Christians don't. At least not anymore.
    umm bullshit some jews and some christians do.

Just as some Muslims do.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Name the last suicide Jew/Christian to kill multiple non-Jews/Christians under the claim of acting with guidance from the Bible/New Testament.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    Name the last suicide Jew/Christian to kill multiple non-Jews/Christians under the claim of acting with guidance from the Bible/New Testament.
    george bush

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by chinook_apache View Post
    george bush
    Rafi-

Sometimes you leave the door open and a smart-ass strolls through it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by chinook_apache View Post
    name the last suicide jew/christian to kill multiple non-jews/christians under the claim of acting with guidance from the bible/new testament.
    george bush :p

+1.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Well, there's always the odd "I don't give a shit, I know I'm going to post the smart-ass answer" type of guy.. Then there's the Drawing Room type of people

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Well, there's always the odd "I don't give a shit, I know I'm going to post the smart-ass answer" type of guy.. Then there's the Drawing Room type of people
    Aye.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Kamon guyz, there is no need to even talk about it, i will say a few couple of things...
    1)France has divided Syria to both Lebanon and Syria...Now do they have to do anything to harm muslims or others? No they dont, thanks to him, there is still cult issues in the society...
    2)Usa, Its troops still in the Oman why? To protect the society , and provide a peaceful environment and preserve the continuous flow of oil.... They do no harm at all... standing there as a guard to assist his allies while destroying the opposers and interfering with internal issues...Also USA flags were used to protect Kuwait fleet in the persian gulf in time...
    3)Why do you guyz think Osame Bin Laden has turned against USA? Think about this, then tell me Christians are sooo innocent...

There is no reason to blam Religions (i am atheist) Blame the people who embrace the profitarianist approach... lastly, They dont have to do any harm right now, because damage is already done and still continues to spread carnage among people

edit: if you are into this very much, i can even bring you the speeches of Bush... Also guyz, take into account the carter and all other doctrines about USAs oil problem...
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-05-2008 at 03:26 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Religion is the source of all problems i the world.. That's a fact. It's the main problem currently, and will be one of the main problems in the years to come.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Not at all m8, ok i admit religion might have an effect on the problems to come, mostly it is people who use religion or power that is the problem... As i showed in the example m8, they divide a country fill it with different cults religions and so forth... This is mainly what causes the problem... It is like the invisible hand that organizes those problems to occur

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast