Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [ ptn ]problematic site

killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Im sorry if PTN down time means you actually have to talk to your friends and family Krembo we'll try to fix this problem right away!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Im sorry if PTN down time means you actually have to talk to your friends and family Krembo we'll try to fix this problem right away!

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Oh my..

Internet Drama...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by sokrates View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    any site that has a requirement, that makes you have to fill out a sorta of application of pre-enrollment isn't worth the energy to get into in the first place.... especially since its a relatively new tracker as it is anyways..... i have inquired, and i have no doubts that i would get.... but thats just gay imo, and wont be joining anytime soon simply because of that... so, if they are having issues like that i say.... oh well, and good luck.....
    haha, they have an application? i just turned all invite offers i got down, so i never knew that.. funny stuff
    dont they make an exception for special people?

dunno..... never asked... how speacial are ya talking abouts?? short bus special??? .. if then maybe .. lol
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    DeadCell's Avatar *sigh*
    Sorry about the down time but DdoS is a pain.

I dont mind this thread being made lol, he has a right to ask whats going on whether it be privately or publicly i dont mind, though some of his statements are incorrect to an extent, i mean we had alot of changes in a short time in the beginning before i owned it but nothing like that as of late.

//DC//

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCell View Post

I dont mind this thread being made lol, he has a right to ask whats going on whether it be privately or publicly i dont mind, though some of his statements are incorrect to an extent, i mean we had alot of changes in a short time in the beginning before i owned it but nothing like that as of late.

//DC//
    see, now this is the response that should have been given from the beginning instead of some jackasses spouting off and calling people ignorant, kind of an idiot move if you ask me. I commend DeadCell on his candor and response, the rest of you above should learn something from him.
    Go Leafs Go.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

//DC//

heh... at least i know now who to go to for the hookup.. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

//DC//
    see, now this is the response that should have been given from the beginning instead of some jackasses spouting off and calling people ignorant, kind of an idiot move if you ask me. I commend DeadCell on his candor and response, the rest of you above should learn something from him.
    agreed
    Last edited by jasperr; 06-26-2008 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    LivingInSouthPark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by KREMBO View Post
    ptn is problematic site
    most of the time is not work or not respond
    or some mysterious things occur there all the time
    rules are changing there twice a day
    staff come and go all the time and make new policy
    for how long this mess will take?
    grow up ppl
    So what is the point in your thread ? The bad things u say happened along time ago...but it seems you don't visit the site very often but u can talk bullshits about it....ohh what am i saying ofc u are not visiting the site often...u just go there once in a month or something to keep your acc alive so you can give it away here cuz this is what u do

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    KREMBO's Avatar KREMBO ON FIRE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingInSouthPark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KREMBO View Post
    ptn is problematic site
    most of the time is not work or not respond
    or some mysterious things occur there all the time
    rules are changing there twice a day
    staff come and go all the time and make new policy
    for how long this mess will take?
    grow up ppl
    So what is the point in your thread ? The bad things u say happened along time ago...but it seems you don't visit the site very often but u can talk bullshits about it....ohh what am i saying ofc u are not visiting the site often...u just go there once in a month or something to keep your acc alive so you can give it away here cuz this is what u do
    you are not expert shit
    <a rel=nofollow href=http://http://skitza.net/imgs/img20/5_GsA6aDOE5e.JPG target=_blank><font color=#0000ff>http://skitza.net/imgs/img20/5_GsA6aDOE5e.JPG</font></a>

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    The only problem with PTN is that they dont allow traders or normal users with trader past. (But they cant stop traders to become members of PTN, i know some powder monkey traders...) They are traders, too, they trade rlses, movies, so i dont know why they think they are saints and traders are the evil.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast