61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

45 73.77%
  • No

16 26.23%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Freddy Vs Jason

Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    Just wondering how do I hash it. I have the one in Divx from Da Duck.

2. Movies & TV   -   #52

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Hope ya sort it soon im dyin to see it

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Inevitable@19 August 2003 - 18:11
    Just wondering how do I hash it. I have the one in Divx from Da Duck.
    Please read the tip Makaveli-tha-don gave you...
    And post that hash! Hhahaa we will all hang on your lips for this one!

Thanks!

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    Freddy VS. Jason wasn't exactly a bad horrible movie like the critics said it was. It was actually an ok horror film. I for one liked Monica Keena the most she did a pretty good job in her role not to mention how hot she is! Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child was ok I guess given the role she had she is hot to, but nothing to special from her.I like when the girl in the beginning gets naked and jumps in the water. We all know she's gonna get killed so you could say the movie was kinda predictable.

Ronny Yu did a average job. I would of prefered Wes Craven though, but the director doesn't really impact a movie. It's the actors and actresses storyline etc. Also the writers did an average job seeing as New Line got two totally new writers to write the script. Maybe it would of been better if it was written and directed by Wes Craven...never know.

Jason went on his usual killing spree in this movie (nothing new). Freddy Krueger had a few good spots in the movie the beginning was kinda creepy when they did a close up on different parts of his face. I liked when he said "Welcome to my nightmare" but he didn't say it the same as he did on www.freddvsjason.com. On the site it sounded cooler. Anyways the good quote he said was "This bitch is dead on her feet". It was "ok", nothing spectacular. The movie wasn't funny at all and I don't why some people find it hilarious seeing as it's not a comedy. But the only part I did laugh at is when Freddy had control of the stoner dude and the other dude was trying to to tell him to run from Jason. He said "Let me handle this bitch".

The fight scenes between Freddy and Jason were average. It wasn't nothing special. They really went at each other though tearing each other apart, and the ending was kinda stupid.Wait it was stupid. It just blatantly tells you there is gonna be a sequel. Jason's mom was telling him "he can never die" but he definatly does need to die and so does Freddy for good! Maybe in the next movie they will finally let Freddy and Jason die for good because they keep bringing them back this whole act with both of them is old now. Hollywood needs to create a fresh new franchise and stop living off of old ones.

Overall it was an average movie I give it a 5/10.

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    wat is the best version right now? daduck one? or the work print one by nox?

7. Movies & TV   -   #57

wat u think, good review tho

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    wat u think, good review tho

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    Poster
    haha

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    damn im funny lol

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast