Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: what happened to S********.Net ?

aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    And, it is hosted in Czech now instead of Malaysia!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Nice Attitude! ... ya know, instead being part of the problem... just ask to have your account delete.. they would be than happy to assist you..

ha, part of the problem eh? I think leechers there consist of me and like 12 other people honestly. But say what you will since Im a wanker. I have tried to assist there as much as I can, with criticism constructive and no so constructive and still work to improve the place. Also, I dont have to ask to have my account deleted if I actually wanted to, Id just delete it myself its called /delacct.php. Please refrain from commenting if you have no clue what youre talking about.

Thank you and have a nice day.
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Nice Attitude! ... ya know, instead being part of the problem... just ask to have your account delete.. they would be than happy to assist you..
    Don't take wankers too seriously, no matter how much fapping they can do, they will always be wankers at the end of the day,

umm...yea?? that is good to know

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234