Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Great seedbox - http://seedlayer.net/

xjosephx's Avatar black power BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hmm i think the max upload on a 100mbit connectioon is like at most 15mbps and i dont even think its that much and if your really gettint like 50mbps down and up your on a 1gbps pipe and that company is fucking crazy to sell that shit so cheap

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Hello heres a screenshot of what I got on the latest FTN pack
    I could get 40-50 Mbps download and upload speed on ScT packs, and on BitMeTv I get around 10-20 Mbps download and upload speed. When theres a new pack on ScT i'll post a new screenie

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    just to let you know thats not 50 to 60mbps thats just 1.4mbs down and 1.7mbs up
    Last edited by xjosephx; 07-07-2008 at 12:33 AM.
    LOOKING FOR NCORE AND NORBITS

4. BitTorrent   -   #14

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    so ... any more advices on this one ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    i think its a bunch of bullshit and this guy probably works for this company and is tring to drum up buisness for his company cause look at his name tehmrserver hmm plus all his posts are for this company hmm i dont trust it

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    xjosephx think what you want, tbh i dont even know how to setup a dedicated server
    No I am not staff of SeedLayer.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    well whatever dude u still havent shown us 60mbps up or down and there have been at least 5 packs that i know of that have been upped on sct since u posted ur screen and still no screen shot of your bullshit 60mbps

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    kamon, he is not serious is he? the odds of getting 60 mb dl or ul is pretty slim...as far as i know, there is this balance of seeders and leechers... If there is noone capable of seeding with 60 mb, then u wont ever dl with 60 mb but there probably is isnt it?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Both of you, I couldn't find a ScT torrent yet, time zones are different for all of us mate.

I also have been studying for SAT tests and volunteer work at the library, so I hardly am online.

Now lets stop the fight already shall we?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast