Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop deleting my Accounts (whatcd-bcg) and moore

Xhester's Avatar Linux Lover BT Rep: +4
    Well. I know this guy, Im sure he is not a cheater, he have a seedbox. I don't really know why are all trackers baning him. He is a very good person and I know he has never cheated. He is a mod in a important Mexican Forum about TV series and He has been using a seedbox for a long time.

Im sure he don't deserve to loose all his accounts.
    "Software is like sex: it's better when it's free"
    Linus Torvalds

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Frig sake, OK.

He admited to a staff member that he did cheat, after he got caught, and he cheated on all of his torrents from that tracker.

He may have never cheated on BCG or any of his other sites that he was on, but he did cheat on this one he got caught on.

Now if you think this is harsh, i dont agree, it happens a lot, with cheaters and traders, but just because they never post on a public forum like this, everyone thinks it never happens.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Self pwned!

Adding stupidity on top of a stupid mistake. Blaming staff for your stupid act (cheating) doesn't make you look good. Denying it on a public forum after you've admitted to cheating privately makes you look even worse.

Staff DO talk to other staff you know ...

Sharing the love

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    And its not like it has not been stated before by staff that cheat or account trade on one site that does not condone this kind of thing then be ready to loose a whole bunch of sites if you get caught.

At the end of the day its up to the user to make the right choice.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    In someones signature, it is said that forgiving is divine dunno whose signature it was... But as far as i am concerned, It wouldnt hurt to forgive but then again, if you forgive someone for his crime, you gotta forgive all others, This wouldnt be fair to others, but Who says that there is the notion of equality among members on the trackers as well as in the world? since some people brag about the fact that they have connections and via this connection they might help certain people pardoned for their crimes and so forth... For there already is inequality, it wouldnt hurt to help him out privately

for the punishment, an exile for a while maybe one month shall be more than enough for him but the decision is up to staff...

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    you did the wrong thing dude, but i feel a bit sorry for ya. even though you broke the rules clearly it can all seem harsh still. hope things get sorted for you dude.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    bilkenter:exile...do you ever re read the crap you write?

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok i know you said some nice things about me previously (which doesnt normally happen and i was taken aback lol) but this isnt the first time you have mentioned giving your upload to someone else that cant upload.

as i run a games tracker i will use a game as an analogy.

Person starts a game, cant get past the 1st lvl, finds it to hard, you come along and complete it for them, they then tell all their friends that they completed the game, infront of you.

Or

Person starts a game, cant do the 1st level, uses action replay to cheat, and completes the game with cheating.

IMO both are wrong.

the person should start off on easy, and try his damndest to complete it, if he cant even complete the 1st level on easy, he should just give up.

or in the tracker world.

he should manage his torrents better when he first signs up, only download small things with a few leechers on them, and then once he has got used to the way the tracker works, then move up the ranks to the harder level, bigger torrents. and if he still cant do it, delete his account and never go back.

Not cheat, this is the biggest cardinal sin you can do on a private tracker, even worse than trading, cheating is an instant ban, no comebacks at all, you dont even get a PM usually.
    Last edited by stoi; 07-06-2008 at 06:54 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ahaha yeah i do, what is wrong with exile honestly? just keep him away from the site for a while, then he can rejoin the community again... what is wrong with this?

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    @bikenter
    Please start your own site so you can ban cheaters or put them in exile as you say and then let them join in again so they can just go an cheat again and see how it works out.

@everyone
    Its called File sharing for a reason and not File taking.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast