Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Stop deleting my Accounts (whatcd-bcg) and moore

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    @other guy, wait for it dude, i hope i will open my own tracker in the years to come, now in the process of archiving
    great success! can i prejoin? plzzzzzzz!

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah sure why not but has a long way before i open it, i gotta buy the ultimate pc first, 10 tb hd :S dell xps rocks

also: before i start tracking i need to learn about laws regarding issue too how much risk i will take and so forth
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-06-2008 at 08:06 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    For bilkenter, in this little cyber world we can only take people for their actions and posts, this is how members are measured in torrentland and the only real punishment that is going to have any effect on cheating/invite selling/trading is the threat of a ban, and in the case of the staff network, if the case warrants it a global ban. Exiling someone is like a slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket - you've been naughty don't do it again...... It is a ridiculous punishment for breaking the rules. You forget, we as members are 'guests' of a group of people who created a torrent tracker. All they ask in return for membership is that you be a productive part of the community and follow the rules of membership, but even this is too much for some those who believe they have the right to do whatever they wish.
    If you truly wish to create your own tracker I wish you luck with the sheer frustration of having a cheating & hit & run extravaganza because the infractions are met with exile, you won't have any active members in a month they will all be exiled waiting to return for round 2

As for the OP, nobody has mentioned yet that the tard has put up a screenshot which includes the IP address for his seedbox, this wins my own personal prize for the most speshal act of the day
    way to go dumbass !

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    yeah sure why not but has a long way before i open it, i gotta buy the ultimate pc first, 10 tb hd :S dell xps rocks
    i have a decent computer, that shouldn't be a problem. take a look here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-i-j...855/postcount1

money isn't a problem either, i'm ritch bitch ... we can host it in liechtenstein.

so when do we start? i'm all exited now. i was looking for an experienced torrenter to start a tracker with for a long time. you just seem to be the perfect guy.

can you do the coding? i'm sure you can, right?

let's meet on msn to go through the details.

we might call the tracker

tehexile

what do you think?

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    tehexile Very catchy name

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    allright. enough bullshit posting for today. i'm going to have breakfast now ....

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

also: before i start tracking i need to learn about laws regarding issue too how much risk i will take and so forth
    I will do the cheating on your tracker first.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i was thinking of this machine....
    Code:
    http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=dxcwor2&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&kc=productdetails~xpsdt_730
    but i am allowed to buy up to 15000 dollar so it is half now, but i would luv to learn where you got that machine of yours, searched for a while but couldnt find anything except dell...

As i said, i need to learn a lot of things also i need to finish the univercity before i start any tracker dont take them as excuses lets do it indeed, but u gotta wait a little at least 4 5 years then we gonna be ThX

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    exilethe.net except ETN already exists.... aw shit did i just say that

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Do you guys actually read bik****r posts? I put him in Ignore, but still get forced to see his posts cos you guys keep quoting him .

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast