Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: SDBits?

tknaught's Avatar +3 dB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    how wud this site survive when u have TTi and x264 prob. giving the same content and more ..
    HDBits has a lot of very good internal encoders. I imagine that if SDBits can create its own stream of internal encodes, it will be able to survive just fine.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    how wud this site survive when u have TTi and x264 prob. giving the same content and more ..
    1) I don't have or use TTi because I know it is mainly Nordic/PAL movies.
    2) x264 does not have the potential size and skill of encoders nor do they required untouched DVDs. Some of the people from x264 are already on SDBits and uploading a lot of good stuff.

SDBits also benefits from being a sister site to HDBits. (Site grew from 1000 to almost 7000 since last week.)

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    there's one thing i like about sdbits. similar to E**** and a few others it's a p2p site that says screw the scene. we have our own rippers, encoders and suppliers and our releases have higher quality than any scene release.

sdbits is a site where quality p2p releases are created. of course you can't expect the newest stuff, but it's always nice to see sites that are independent and build a counterbalance.

when it comes to warez in general, the scene is and will be dominating the internet. we p2p folks are just unwanted leechers who don't contribute (which is true of course).

we should be proud of sites like sdbits where members put time and effort in providing others with their own retail releases.

it needs a lot more work, time and knowledge to make your own proper rips than race trackers with the latest scene releases stored on your seedbox.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well said PB. Same reason I like HDBits for.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Can only agree with PolarBear.
    Quality is much better. And the tracker is really great so far.
    Awesome.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    true, i would like to have 1 invite to sdbits,who could offer me one ?thx a lot!

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    wrong place to ask for invite ... gees, everytime see SDBits it hurts!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345