Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apparently the new BS tracker is going up...

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Nope i didnt, actually i didnt care what he or she said... i still dont... What does that have to do with me anyway? i have more pressing matters right now

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Bilkenter frightens me =/ He always says "smt" instead of "something". Which also frightens me.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    something, and it is good to be afraid be prepared for the boogey man :kanpai: :kanpai:

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    unstablesub

Dry

Go ahead, mock my charity and free work for the sake of the community.

I know the appearance is - plain and simply - shit, especially when comparing to the glory of BS, but it's my first forum I've ever set up which is actually in use. And it's not too old either, so it lacks pretty much all of the fine-tuning.

If you think things could be better in some way, you better tell it directly to the head, instead of mutter about it behind the back.

Also, registering to the forum is going to invite-based, so if you haven't registered, you're out.

"This forum's purpose will be a "step-back"-place, if something unpleasant happens for the tracker. With unpleasant I mean things like what happened to BS, or mere (extended) offline. People can continue here in times of need, and current staff can report thru this forum. Heck, you can keep up the talk here even now regardless the new tracker!"

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    VN ftw

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Since brokenstones is gone I think this site was a great idea well done bilkenter and maverick and all the staff at that tracker

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    You are welcome my friend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12