Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: problem withe the "confirm link" in blackcats-games

Poster
    No i didnt know I was an ass, I do now though.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    #Palestinian#'s Avatar Assistant.......
    lee1 if i didn't register i will kill u
    i'm tring to find a domain if i didn't catch the sign up i will kill u idiot u are hurting everyone

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by #Palestinian# View Post
    lee1 if i didn't register i will kill u
    i'm tring to find a domain if i didn't catch the sign up i will kill u idiot u are hurting everyone
    Glasgow. Come ahead

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok, saying as though your a trader (you may just hate BCG or me or one of my staff and like to wind us up, i dont know).

I would love to know what you will trade a BCG account for. because to me, they are useless, we are open, and we are lvl 2 soon to be lvl 1 i hope.

When we were closed we seen an account go for $160 on ebay, We seen an account on there just the other day, and that was before we opened properly, and it went for $3.00, but he had a $50 buy it now price.

now he would be lucky to get 3cents for one.

I am just very curious as to what you could possible trade it for, as its not worth anything anymore.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Ok, saying as though your a trader (you may just hate BCG or me or one of my staff and like to wind us up, i dont know).

I would love to know what you will trade a BCG account for. because to me, they are useless, we are open, and we are lvl 2 soon to be lvl 1 i hope.

When we were closed we seen an account go for $160 on ebay, We seen an account on there just the other day, and that was before we opened properly, and it went for $3.00, but he had a $50 buy it now price.

now he would be lucky to get 3cents for one.

I am just very curious as to what you could possible trade it for, as its not worth anything anymore.
    LOL, you do realise i said it as a joke because i knew you'd reply

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well i shouldnt post as soon as i wake up, and im trying to pack in smoking as well, so didnt see the wood for the trees lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well i shouldnt post as soon as i wake up, and im trying to pack in smoking as well, so didnt see the wood for the trees lol
    random but ok... hmmm lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Hi,

i try to signup with my ISP email but i got this message "We do not allow signups using email accounts from that domain. You must use another."

what to do?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by TTman View Post
    Hi,

i try to signup with my ISP email but i got this message "We do not allow signups using email accounts from that domain. You must use another."

what to do?
    Use a different email, usually one that is allowed will work something along the lines of one that you pay for or one that is associated with a domain name that you own/have access to.

It isn't rocket science to figure what works, with 100s signing up every day proves that their system works and works well.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TTman View Post
    Hi,

what to do?
    Use a different email, usually one that is allowed will work something along the lines of one that you pay for or one that is associated with a domain name that you own/have access to.

It isn't rocket science to figure what works, with 100s signing up every day proves that their system works and works well.
    Thanks, but i don't have another email.. maybe you can help me?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast