Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question about pish samples

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Sure as a sure thing.

Bleach bleaches things. Pish included, like.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Yeah I hope so too mate. Thing is on Monday afternoon at the beach we had two hybrid jack herrer spliffs and that night another two. (Not just between me and a mate, it was a few of us, but I did manage to get around 13 or so tokes then, and at night it was just me and a mate (was his burfday and that), so that was a couple more tokes (say, 15ish?)).

In any case, from the literature it looks to me like 3 days or so is enuff to nullify the effects if you're not a regular smoker. As I said, it was on and off last 2 or so weeks, but until that jack herrer bud turned up it was very little. Just remembered if I smoked (even if it was a very small amount) on Tuesday night (aka first hours of Wednesday morning) and the test was on Thursday at 10:30ish am, then chances are the THC was still there.

I'm just hoping to hell I get it. The job pays very well, and I have a humungous credit debt to pay off (4-figures, in €). However, being honest as I can be it doesn't look too pretty on my end. They'll see the cannabinoids on the second sample, and they'll see the sample I brought in the morning doesn't have them.

I don't think they'll even bother inquiring.

-Sherman

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    eram's Avatar graff saves lifes BT Rep: +5
    it is right that after ca. 3 days thc wont be in your urine anymore and after even less in your blood . it depends on what substances they did test your urine for to know if both samples were yours . if they compare the amount of eg urea and the difference is huge they will know that there is something wrong.
    i think its really strange that they did not tell you for what kind of stuff they want to test you!
    wish you luck mate !

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    They called me the day before yesterday, saying that I passed the medical tests but they didn't have any spare slots for me in the company.

In other words, they didn't take nicely to the cannabinoids in my bloodstream.

Thus I remain an unemployed fooker.

-Sherman

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    They called me the day before yesterday, saying that I passed the medical tests but they didn't have any spare slots for me in the company.

In other words, they didn't take nicely to the cannabinoids in my bloodstream.

Thus I remain an unemployed fooker.

-Sherman
    Hmmm, either that or you passed the medical tests but they didn't have any spare slots for you in the company.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Considering your "history" I'm sure you could find work as a mule.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Somehow that sounds too high-risk.

Not to mention the notion of shoving such items up my rear makes me grimace with fear.

-Sherman

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    惡魔的提倡者
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    Somehow that sounds too high-risk.

Not to mention the notion of shoving such items up my rear makes me grimace with fear.

-Sherman
    I admit I know almost nothing on the methods such people employ but isn't the hetero method to swallow the items?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12