Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Mirc Experience

respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    IdolEyes, I prefer IRC over forums, because I feel it's easier to communicate when you don't have to keep hitting F5 -.- But, then again, I'm only 14. So, maybe it is a generational thing

EDIT: BTW, Bilkenter, you can believe whatever you want. But it's probably best to keep them to yourself when you're on a private tracker. It's owned by someone, and they have the right to do with you as they see fit. It may be fair, it may not; but that's how it is.
    Last edited by respawn40; 07-13-2008 at 06:46 PM.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Erm..bilkenter

I think your account at PtN just got disabled...

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    Erm..bilkenter

I think your account at PtN just got disabled...

Are you serious ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Yeah,He's disabled...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Oh too bad, i am really upset now, but doesnt matter, i will still say what i think, History will be onto you, anyway Russian revolution has also occured the same way...It is not hard to get into back too, reset your modem, get an invite which i can easily get, but wont Thanks for informing me dude

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    I think that's the wrong attitude, Bilkenter =/ You're treating trackers as if they have no value, whatsoever.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Oh too bad, i am really upset now, but doesnt matter, i will still say what i think, History will be onto you, anyway Russian revolution has also occured the same way...It is not hard to get into back too, reset your modem, get an invite which i can easily get, but wont Thanks for informing me dude
    Cmon man,say you're completely drunk right now. I know you've had way too much Molotov Cocktease. Say you're completely sloshed right now,cmon!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    I think that's the wrong attitude, Bilkenter =/ You're treating trackers as if they have no value, whatsoever.
    Kamon we both know that is not the case. But wont bother proving myself since i am sick of being have to prove myself. If they think that i dont care about my trackers, then so be it, that just means they dont care about users either
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Cmon man,say you're completely drunk right now. I know you've had way too much Molotov Cocktease. Say you're completely sloshed right now,cmon!
    Nope, i did what i did with my own intention and free will, i have nothing to apologize for. Thanks dude. I am not gonna cry and try to prove myself. If they think so, let them know so. There are things that i can say here to damage reputation of some, but wont bother since i am done with it
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-13-2008 at 07:06 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Bilkenter you are digging a hole you cannot get out of. Better to just keep your views to yourself. At the rate you are going you won't have an account here anymore either. Speaking one's mind is a good thing, but knowing when and where to voice an opinion is even more important, you seem to lack that judgment.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    tknaught's Avatar +3 dB BT Rep: +2
    i will still say what i think, History will be onto you, anyway Russian revolution has also occured the same way
    oh bilkenter....never change

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast