Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 100/10 seed help

Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    Just coz it aint actual put in rules does not mean it aint against them

GTi for sure
    I expect and 99% sure if you do it on FTN,SCC,SCT,TL etc etc it would result in a ban as will be considered a trade of account
    Wtf are you talking about?!?!

That's Bullshiit.
    I guess u staff on all the ones I am 99% sure of then or know the staff well enough to ask directly
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +1

Wtf are you talking about?!?!

That's Bullshiit.
    I guess u staff on all the ones I am 99% sure of then or know the staff well enough to ask directly
    And what about try by yourself? Would be an intelligent idea, in spite of try to guess.

I already did it so I can say that your sure means nothing.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Fp to ya then m8
    But i aint willing to test it on my accounts
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Almost ALL sites allow the use of a seedbox, in addition to your home connection. There would be no way for anyone to tell that this account is 'shared' what so ever. All they would see is a seedbox IP, nothing wrong with that.

That being said, I wouldn't do it, but I would never 'share' my account with anyone

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I would need a little help from you maybe

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by DoobieSnacks View Post
    Almost ALL sites allow the use of a seedbox, in addition to your home connection. There would be no way for anyone to tell that this account is 'shared' what so ever. All they would see is a seedbox IP, nothing wrong with that.

That being said, I wouldn't do it, but I would never 'share' my account with anyone

Come on it is easy to tell difference between a home IP and a server ip.
    So a few mins checking soon know
    Not looking for anything

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Yea, it is easy to tell, and like I said, most sites allow BOTH.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

And what about try by yourself? Would be an intelligent idea, in spite of try to guess.

I already did it so I can say that your sure means nothing.
    +100

he said that he is a friend of some admins , and he asked them about that , i think any admin will say the same , who will allow pple to trade their acc or invites or sharing ??????

so that's not an intelligent way to know the truth .

if u tried u will understand what i'm talkin about

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    There is a big difference in tradin acc/invites and sharing the account. I know a few trackers that are having max X ip per account.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    If your asking the site admin to allow you and they say yes to a specific account that one thing, doing it behind there backs is something completely different.
    Not looking for anything

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast