Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this your hero?

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    I'm guessing by your statement that Israel bombed a disabled children's home you're talking of Kefar Qana during the Second Lebanese War? FFS, it was proven that those asses edited the footage, and took out the same kids like 10 times to make it look like they killed over 50 people, when in reality a helluva lot less were.. Where'd you see shit propaganda like that anywhere else than in the Muslim world?
    so as far as its under limit its acceptable!!

Hezbollah was the only army face in those times, it was them fighting Israel.
    my dear friend rafi, war is dirty business, both sides are paying price since ages.
    as said before Israel never played clean as well, difference is their dirty playing doesn't gets coverage as much as a Aqsa rockets hitting villages.

ohh btw in case of white rabbit its ICE not sand, thought you knew that.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post

ohh btw in case of white rabbit its ICE not sand, thought you knew that.
    What?

yo

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    do you have something to say of your own or youre just going to kiss rafi ass over and over again which is what your nation in general dose(not Rafi's ass )
    Last edited by BawA; 07-18-2008 at 07:12 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I haven't replied to or even commented on a single remark of his, so not sure what you're referring to.

Again, you're not making any sense.

yo

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Well, these Arabs are taught to kill Israelis, that Israelis/Jews are the Evilness in the world, etc... so an Israeli murderer is a hero for them. Not unintentionally, you find many of them salute like the Nazis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12