Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blackcats invites change.

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    lol, we have had the sub black skin on since we put these forums in place, so thats what, 9 months or so. its the one i use with alts skin. should really use it with topazs skin but i dont like the side panels.
    Man, I feel so stupid now. When something like that changes, and you don't like it, it's really hard to keep visiting it. You know what I'm saying? I know it's a stupid reason, but that's just how it is for me.

Other forums like GBAtemp that I frequent uses the same type of forms as BCG I believe, and has the same drop down on the left. So I can't believe I didn't think of that.

Oh...another reason I wasn't visiting as much was that in Opera(my main browser), everytime I would click on the forum tab, the forums would ask me to log in. So I would, but the forums would tell me that it was the wrong username and pass. So about every other time I would visit I would have to reset my pass on the forums. And that got annoying as hell(should have mentioned it in Site Comments and Questions actually). Now, I tried it in FF3, and the forums don't ask me for my username and pass at all. It just logs me in right in. I had no idea how to get around that in Opera.

Well anyways, you'll have at least one more member being active again now. By the way, sorry for the off-topicness guys. I know this thread is about BC's new invite method, and not their forums.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well your not supposed to login to the forum at all, so thats probably why you were having problems.

Just logout of tracker, login to tracker, go to forums, your signed in.

But if you use another PC even in the same house, it logs you out of the forums, so you have to repeat the proccess.

as far as i know, only way we could link both tracker and forum together.

If it is just an opera problem, ive never heard of it before.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123